In my guide, I advise...
- Start with Faerie Charm
- Build a Philosopher's Stone
- Recommend Kage's Lucky Pick if ahead
- Use mana regen runes
- Locket of the Iron Solari on cheat sheet
- Athene's Unholy Grail under questionable items
- Talk about Sona being a backliner
But in reality, I...
- Start with Boots of Speed
- 8 out of 10 times I skip Philosopher's Stone and build only Heart of Gold
- Have not built Kage's Lucky Pick on Sona in probably a year; usually start building Zeke's Herald if I'm ahead
- Primarily use full armor rune page when playing premade and 5.3 gold + 15 armor page when playing with pugs
- Have not built Locket of the Iron Solari on Sona for a very long time
- Item build is usually Heart of Gold -> Chalice of Harmony -> Ninja Tabi -> Zeke's Herald -> Aegis of the Legion -> Athene's Unholy Grail with 2 slots for wards
- Regularly Flash/ Crescendo people well into late game
My masteries and summoner spells are the only thing that seems to match up.