2.1 Sec Multi shot - Support A
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Ashe with this build
|Soraka||Heals are quite annoying when you are trying to poke them down|
Steps to great Ashe support
1. Volley poke often. Spellthief gives extra money for hitting champions
2. Don't CS, i know contrary to normal Ashe's you don't need to take your partners CS.
3. Hawkshot is extra vision, I usually shoot it at the opposing teams red and blue on a regular basis. If your jungle is invading It'll give them a better idea of where the other jungle has been or is going to be.
As a secondary action hawkshot is good for checking bushes when Warding. With Sightstone and CV trinket you should have 3-5 wards down all the time. and if other team is ignoring CV wards abuse it.
4. Enchanted Crystal Arrow - Hitting Cross map Ults will pretty much guarantee someone gets a kill. So practice.
5. Late game team fighting goals - Slow everyone and use black cleaver to shred armor. Remember you have plenty of gold per 10, you dont need to get the kills.