Lissandra Build Guide by Dope Shohi
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey guys, im Dope Shohi and this is my Lissandra jungle guide for you.
I love taking a champion and playing him on a complete other role (usually as jungler) then the rest does. Well i love it if it works (or if its broken as f***)
So i thought "Hm there must be a champ with insane CC which noone plays in the jungle".
I ended up with lissa, this is my guide and let me know weither u like or dislike it :)
Pros And Cons+ Every spell is AoE damage
+ Very strong in teamfights
- Mana hungry
- early game jungle is hard -> u need some extra pots sometimes
- She will bury the world in ice :(
- Start Frog; u will need the mana from blue buff
- Frog > Blue > Red recall; get Ranger's Trailblazer asap, for faster jungle clear, more sustain, easier jungle in general
- Gank if possilble or keep farmin
TIPPS FOR JUNGLING
- Always fight next to the reset point, the point where the mobs turn around and go back; but be beware of the total reset when you cant bait them back. Needs a bit practise but it will make u lose ways less health
- If u fight vs meelee monster you can avoid a lot of damage: Use your Glacial Path to damage them, and jump at your claw as soon as it will bring u to the other side of the wall around the mob. Now they will run the whole way around to attack you. You are range and able to attack them the whole time. This is very usefull.
- Always remember to move out of the mob's attack range after u rooted them with Ring of Frost, making it unable for them to get damage on you.
- Since you are caster and do a lot of AoE (well actually u do only aoe damage :D) smiting the frog for poison buff is always more worth then smiting the golems for the stun buff.
If u just started practise jungle at all here are the smite buffs for you
Frog/Gromp: Your AAs and abilities do magic dot as they hit an enemy.
Blue: U get some mana.
Wolfes: A little orb will patrol in your jungle sharin his vision with u.
Wraithts/Razorbeaks: Oracles Effect: U will reveal enemy traps and wards next to u.
Red: U get some hp.
Golems: Every 5th AA will stun the target
AGGRO RESET POINT
U will definetly need this fpr jungling with lissandra oherwise you wont be able to cuz u loys lots of hp. So if u never heard about this point u have to read the following.
The reset point is the point where the monster will lose the aggro on, they will turn around and run back to their spawning position. If u keep harrassing them they will turn around again, in order to attack u again. U have to do this because if they run to far away from you they will heal up very fast. So as soon as they run to u again go back and trigger their next reset.
BUT: Remeber u cant to this many times, because (i think its the 4.th) reset will be a total reset which means they will go straight back to their spwning point. They wont give a **** about your harrass and keep going back while healing up very fast.
THIS NEEDS SOME PRACTISE.
I think i should say that this build is meant for playing fun games or just brakin the meta. I would not recommend this is ranked games because the early game jungling is to hard and she is very blue dependent.
Nevertheless i want to thank you for reading my guide and hope you liked it.
Pls let a vote or comment about your thoughts <3
Peace guys! Blaze it!