Team Guide by CasterMaster
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
In Need of a Review?
Well if you are, you found the right place! I'm going to leave this introduction quick and simple. Welcome to the Fantasy Review Shop!
Hey guys, it's CasterMaster once again, but with something different this time. As I approach the community, I have helped many people successfully and want to further do so. I figure a good way to do that is to set up my own REVIEW SHOP! Easy enough to say, this review shop will help those in need of improvements to their guide or even just simply asking for help. We're here to do that. Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm not soloing this >.> I have brought along several of my friends and fellow Mobafire members here to help me with this task. Now, ONWARD!
Many people are strict when it comes to requirements, but this guide won't have too much. I want to make it fairly easy to us fellow reviewers to have a nice time reading the guide so here are the requirements.
- The Guide itself has all the recommended chapters MINIMUM. The more, the better
- Guide is easy to read and shows knowledge and good use of BBCoding (Images and videos are not mandatory but make it look nice =D). Guide cannot be a wall of text!
- Guide shows clear knowledge that the owner knows how to play the champion. Guide itself also teaches you how to play.
- Guide must be in English...
These are the requirements that we have. If the following requirements are met, then we will review your guide =)
Example of a Good Guide
A good guide does not necessarily have to look extremely pretty or anything. A lot of information is needed for a guide to be good. A guide should be TEACHING others how to play/excel at this or that etc.
REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING A GUIDE, YOU'RE MAKING THIS SO THAT EVERYONE CAN READ IT AND LEARN FROM IT, NOT FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS!
Teaching people through guides is quite easy. Just allows the person themselves to read your guide. Here is an example of a good guide.
The above link will get you to Moonedge's "How to Carry: Caitlyn" guide. Not an amazing guide for a demonstration, but it's GOOD! And that's what we care about. Note that the guide teaches you one simple thing: How to carry as Caitlyn. Simple enough, and is full of details. The guide has all the recommended chapters and more, the guide is readable and clearly shows that he knows how to use BBCoding to get a good layout, he proves in his guide that he obviously knows how to play Caitlyn, and it's in English! There, he's covered everything and can use that guide for a review here in the Fantasy Review Shop!
Still not sure how to use BBCoding to spice up your guide? Then click the link here. It will teach you how to make an excellent guide!
As with every review shop, we would like your request to be organized and neat. This is the format we want:
- Summoner Level: X
- Guide Name (the name of the guide should be a link to your guide)
- Who you want to review your guide
- Why do you want it reviewed?
Simple template really. Here's an example:
- Name: Arcana3
- Summoner Level: 30
- Guide Name: Pew, pew, The LazerBeam of Success
- Guide Reviewer: MajorLoL
- Why: I want this guide to be reviewed because XXX reasons.
There you go! That's what the format should look like!
What We Want in Return
Don't worry, we're not going to charge you money or anything. Simply put, what we want in return is:
- A thank you
- An up-vote to this shop and one of the reviewer's guides (semi-optional)
- +Rep (optional)
- Expect to change/strengthen your guide
Why? The chances of us down-voting your guide will be EXTREMELY low. Probably only when the requirements are not met (because the requirements were not met, you made us waste our time by reviewing your guide that hasn't met the requirements yet). Other than that, we'll give you as much detail of information and how you can improve!
What We Review
Obviously, we review GUIDES mainly for champions. However, the point here is that we're looking for things in your guide that might light a spark for us. We want to see something awesome! We want to maybe even LEARN something. Best off, we know you want us to check your guide. Here are some things we'll be looking for in your guide (or expected to see)
1. Visual: Does the guide look good? Is the guide itself an ART? Do people actually want to look at it and say "Wow, I really admire at how pretty this guide is!" If so, then you can score a really high mark for visual appearance. Out of 5.
2. Quality: Is it rushed? Does it look like the person who wrote the guide took over 20 hours to do so? Can I finish the guide completely and say that it wasn't a waste of my time and in fact, it helped me realize something? If so, then the quality of your guide probably exceeds a lot of our expectations. Out of 4.
3. Information: Exactly how much information does it have? Does it tell you everything (or most things) on how you play the champion? Anything missing that could be improved? If you got everything, then you can really tip the mark for quality of the guide. Out of 6.
4. Grammar: Do you have good grammar in your guide? Is it readable and can be understood? If so, I believe anyone could read your guide like it was a short story or a book =). Out of 3.
We will mark it simply like this. We can add up the totals and everything and can see it. The total is 3+6+4+5, which leaves it at a maximum mark of 18. If the guide scores lower than 6, it will be down-voted! If the score is 6~9, we will not vote. If the guide is 10~16, we will upvote! Lastly, if you managed to score a 17 or 18, I will personally bring myself to that guide and give it a SCOUT POINT! That's about it!
Here is the current list of guide reviewers for the Fantasy Review Shop! The list is here:
As for who's doing what, here's the list:
CasterMaster- AP and Support
- MajorLoL - Attack Damage and offtanks
- MyRepublic - Carries , Junglers
- TehAsian - Anything
- smiLiwaT - Junglers , Ability Power midlaners
- Arcana3 - Anything
Any questions? Feel free to ask! Otherwise, hurry and send those guides in!
Thank you for supporting Fantasy4Life and
the Fantasy Review Shop!
About the Author