Fizz Build Guide by Zerotime
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Standard Midlane Fizz
Example Build 1
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Fizz with this build
|Vel'Koz||Just kill him over and over again :D|
|Welcome to my guide about one of my favorit champs - Fizz.
I decided to make this guide to share my knowledge about a really nice champ to improve your knowledge !
||My Name is Impâct i´m playing on the EU West Server.
My Currently League is Platinium V - I main Midlane and Fizz is my most played champ
About your Abilitys
- Nimble Fighter - Passive : Fizz is able to run straight throught the minions and enemys. He takes less damage by Autoattacks ( Increasing every 3 levels )
- Urchin Strike - Q : Fizz dashes to the selceted enemy target and deals magical damag. His Q activates every hit effect like Lich Bane and his W Seastone Trident. You can Use the skill also to doge pokes or as gapcloser.
- Seastone Trident - W : Passiv : Fizz rends his target with his auttoatacks. The rend effect is a dot wich deals magical damage that strenghts by a percentage part of the targets missing health.
Activ : Fizz´s attacks gets empowered, dealing additional magic damage on-hit and causing grievous wounds to his opponents wich reduce the health they get by 50%.
- Playful / Trickster - E : Fizz jumps to the a near position and gets shortly untargetable if he activates his E a second time he jumps fastagain to a second position and deals dmg to all near enemeys. If he dont activate his E a second time he lands on the position of the first jump and deals also magical damage but also slows all nearby enemys. The hitbox is also increased.
- Chum the Waters - R : Fizz throws a fish in a line that will bind itself onto the first enemy champion it hits. If it doesn't hit an enemy champion it will stay on an area, and it will stick to the first enemy champion that walks into the area. After a 1.5 seconds the shark will jump out and deals damage on all enemys next to it. It knocks the main target up and every target next to it away.
|Max your Chum the Waters everytime your Possible to (level 6/11/16).|
|First max out your Playful / Trickster. Its your most important skill, the maxing will decrease the cooldown and increases the damage.|
|If you play against a Meele opposed Start with Doran's Ring and 2x Health Potions. Try to poke the opposed Champ as much as possible with your Seastone Trident. If you got to much damage use one of your Health Potions||If you play against a poking opposed Start with Crystalline Flask,2x Health Potions and 1x Mana Potion Try to get some farm ! User your Urchin Strike and Playful / Trickster to doge pokes
As soon as he gets in your Range poke back !
Here is one of the disadvantages of Fizz. Befor you hit lvl 3 you will get a lot of problems in getting your cs. The most commun midlaners are range champs, wich are easily able to zone you away from the creaps.
As soon as you hit lvl 3 youre able to turn the game around. You can start to engage against the opposed champ.
As soon as you hit lvl 6 dont be afraid of engage with your R, especially you hit lvl 6 befor your enemy does !
Fizz has a really strong midgame. Lishbane allows you to deal a crazy amount of damge on your lane and your E is able to clear nearly a completly minion wave.
Now you got a lot of Options :
1. Get the wairths to become more farm
2. Roam on other lanes and try to get kills
3. If you can see the opposing jungler on other lanes, try to kill your opponent !
4. If you know where the opposing jungler is, try to catch him in his own jungle !
5. Go back to get an Item advantage to your opposed champ
If you stay on your lane - take care about the enemy jungler - your pushed lane will attract ganks !
1. W AA - Combo : Everytime you get in Meele Range activate your W and give them some Autoattacks, if they try to poke you back use your E !
2. W Q E - Combo : Fizz is able to Poke enemys Realy hard with his W dot ! If you just want to poke Disengage with your E ! If you see youre able to Kill him, Enageg with your E once again !
3. W E Q - Combo : Jump with E behinde the enemy to get an amazing damge on them, Get 1 autoattack on them and then Jump with your Q back to your starting position !
4. W Q R E - Combo : Get with your Q close to the enemy and Burst them with your R E combo down !
5. E W Q R - Combo : Activate your E 2 times to get in Range for W Q R combo NOTE: just do this Combo if youre sure that you can kill your enemy with this !
Pros / Cons
|+ Can doge nearly every skill
+ High Mobility
+ Amazing Burst
+ Can easily focus enemy Carrys
+ Hard to gank
|Fizz has with his Urchin Strike and his Playful / Trickster some amazing mobility. He is able to doge nearly every skill shot and can avoid a lot of damage. He is able to kill tanks like Dr. Mundo through is health reducing Seastone Trident. Squishy champs like Ziggs are easy targets for you. Your high damage will allows you to kill them with just 1 combo.|
|- Meele Champ
- Klickstuns can counter him
- High mana costs
- No range wave clear
|As soon as the opponent is able to hold fizz on range he cant farm or even trade damage. In this point your getting from time to time more and more behinde. You will lose a lot of farm or even die against your Opponent. If you stay under your own turrent you will give them the chance to roam other lanes. You´ll be not able to use your Playful / Trickster as often u belive couse of its mana costs.|
Couse of Fizz´s amazing damage he is easily able to carry you throught your Ranked Games !