Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Aatrox with this build
|Yorick||Has someone see this champ after season 1????|
PASSIVE AND ABILTIES EXPLANATION
- is one of the best passive in the game. Give you a free guardian angel and free attack speed
- HOW TO KEEP IT UP: you just need to stay in combat. This is really easy in lane, just auto attacking or spamming your Blades of Torment. When you recall you risk to return in lane with your Blood Well empty. To avoid that just spam your Blades of Torment and Dark Flight during your return.
- your unique engage/escape
- Dark Flight is a nice engage ability to punish your enemy out of position. It is also a good escape cause allows you to pass over every wall of the rift. Be sure to do not waste this ability in lane. The high CD can allow the enemy jungler to gank you easy.
BLOOD THIRST / BLOOD PRICE
- a double passive ability: on the third attack can heal you or deals extra damage
- Blood Thirst / Blood Price is the more complex Aatrox ability. Setted on Blood Thirst give you an extraordinary sustain, especially when you are under the 50% of your life (the heal is doubled). Setted on Blood Price gives you a burst damage that your enemy can't expect. Be sure to start a fight with this ability setted on Blood Price but be ready to switch to Blood Thirst if the fight is turning against you.
BLADES OF TORMENT
- a useful harassment in lane with a decent slow
- Blades of Torment is a useful ability for two reason. It is a really annoying harassment in lane that can demoralise your enemy and push minions under his turret. And it is also decent slow to chase when Dark Flight is on CD or a little insurance against ganks.
- nice AOE damage ability that give you good attack speed boost
- Massacre gives Aatrox the ultimate attack speed boost he need to face a 1vs2 fight. Also don't underestimate the AP AOE damage that is quite high.