Blitzcrank Build Guide by Pkerblaze
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi everyone, Welcome to my Blitzcrank guide. This is my first guide so don't blame me for misstack or give down vote for nothing, if something is wrong, tell me and I'll change it :)
- The first build is AD Blitzcrank, not my favorite way, but still viable. AD Blitzcrank hit very hard with his Power Fist (around 900-1000 each 3sec), but hard farmer...
- The second build is AP Blitzcrank, my favorite way, a really OP farmer with a Rocket Grab-> Power Fist-> Static Field who can oneshot every squishy champion (try it on a Ashe, it's very fun too see :D )
- Finally, a crazy build, 2 Rod of Ages is just awesome, but I'm testing it, I tested it on Ryze too, and It's just stupid, you have around 4k mana, just try it before flame it :)
For the rune, I have a standard set:
- I take Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
You'll say to me, if I play AD Blitzcrank MrP'll be useless no ? isn't better ArP ?
-> No, MrP give you a bit penetration for your Rocket Grab & Static Field, and if you take the way of AD,
Youmuu's Ghostblade give to you 20 ArP, you have the ArP and MrP needed.
- Greater Seal of Armor give to you the armor needed to be aggressive early game vs melee champ, cause Blitzcrank have a very strong early game.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist, I think that It's more useful than Greater Glyph of Magic Resist cause all caster (maybe some exception) are very strong after lvl 7-9+
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist > Greater Glyph of Magic Resist from lvl 9.
for the Mastery I go 0/6/24, I think that it's the best choice for Blitzcrank, cause he is very mana & cooldown dependant,whether in AP or AD. The gold/10sec is when you play as support, if you play top or mid, just remove it and go 9/0/21.
My aim is pretty simple, Make a Blitzcrank who can be an AD champ or an AP champ after 25-30minutes of playing.
cause if the ennemi team start to build armor, go AP, if they build magic resistance, just go AD :)
Main core(for AD and AP build):
I start with a Sapphire Crystal and 2 Health Potion, with the 2 Health Potion I can stay a long time in my lane ( Blitzcrank is OP 2c1: grab under tower doublekill !!), and the Sapphire Crystal give to me enough mana for use Rocket Grab many time( Power Fist cost only 25 mana).
I rush Tear of the Goddess and Boots of Speed for have some speed movement and High mana early game, after that, I quickly build Sheen and Glacial Shroud,again for have high mana fast, and sometimes Negatron Cloak if I have problem with magic damage.
At this point, It'll be around 20-25minutes of the game (with 2 or 3 kill under tower :) ), you should be around lvl 10-12 and have ~1600hp and ~1800mana (+900shield :) ).
Now, it's time to look the build of your ennemi:
|PKERBLAZE||They are building Armor ?||PKERBLAZE||They are building Magic resistance ?|
AD, AP, AP tanky...
For me, they are some pros and cons for all ways of building Blitzcrank:
(The following stats are make without runes, I do that if you don't want use my rune you can add the bonus of your runes used.) :)
Physical Damage Health
Magical Damage Health
|SPACE||SPACE||AP Tanky Blitzcrank
Standart burst: Rocket Grab -> Passive of Static Field -> Power Fist -> Static Field
Full burst: Passive of Static Field -> Power Fist -> Auto Attack -> Rocket Grab -> Passive of Static Field -> Auto Attack -> Power Fist -> Auto Attack -> Passive of Static Field -> Static Field (Need 40% Reduction cooldown)
They are many way of playing Blitzcrank, but I never saw an agressive set early game for AP Blitzcrank on Mobafire... If you have some question don't hesitates, I'll answer you :)
And thank to BBerger for the inspiration !!
~you can find his AD Blitzcrank guide here -> http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/b-b-b-by-bb-beginners-build-for-blitzcrank-26222
I'll upgrade this guide for every update. :)
Oh, a last thing, I'm a french, so sorry for bad English I do all what I can for don't make misstack about grammar... :/