AD Cho'Gath is actually supa OP in early game, especially with its passive ability to heal along with high damage output. Not many people know this, but Cho'Gath gains 4 AD per level, that is already higher than most, if not all melee dps. This guide is really simple, and fun to play around with, feel free to roflstomp some newbs with your crazy #!@@ autoing.
Pros / Cons
- High lane damage
- High hp
- Lane sustain
- Supa strong at lv. 6
- Dependent on landing a Rupture
- No escape ability
- Can be kited by ranged
- Weaker damage in late game compared to others
How to play:
Landing a successful Rupture can make you win or lose your lane, because AD Cho'Gath is very dependent on auto-attacks. While your Rupture is on cooldown, stay inside a bush so the enemy cannot spam their abilities on you. If they decide to confront you in the bush, you can trade more damage with your auto-attacks(because it's op).
- Make sure you always have Vorpal Spike on. This deals some A LOT of bonus magic damage along with your base attack damage.
- Make sure you land a Rupture on your opponent every time they try to farm CS, or whenever you see an opportunity, because it's the only way to close your distance in between to land your auto-attacks.
- At level 6, it's almost certain that you can 1-combo kill any champion by initiating with Rupture -> Walk a little in front of enemy(to make sure you have enough distance to land your attacks)-> Keep Auto-ing -> silence them for extra damage -> Ignite & Feast. If they flash away before you can ult, chase them with your Ghost.
P.S. I picked Ghost over Flash because you can auto-attack enemies for a good amount while Ghost is active, all you need to do is run in front of them and keep auto-ing them to death. (lol)