As soon as possible
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Fizz with this build
|Vi||Not much she can do about you. Your kit counters hers and as soon she ults you can easily dodge it with your E. After you have bought your stalkers blade, try to counter jungle her as much as possible.|
Hi everybody, I am Eagie98!
I am a Fizz main and usually play him in the mid lane. Quite recently though I realized that he is a very solid jungler and I decided to make this guide.
Hope you like it!
Pros / Cons
If Fizz is played correctly he is a very strong jungler. When you get your jungle item and trinity force he has very fast jungle clears. With his high mobility and Chum the Waters he is one of the best gankers in the game in my opinion.
- Great ganks
- High mobility
- Very good in all stages of the game, especially mid-game
- Nice damage
- An easy target when Playful / Trickster is on cooldown
- A great jungle item for Fizz, the 50% attack speed and on-hit effects work really well on him. A harder choice is to choose between Stalker's Blade and Skirmisher's Sabre. Stalker's blade is great for ganks since the smite will slow the enemies, Skirmisher's sabre is great against solid 1v1-ers like Yasuo or Kog'Maw since it will reduce their damage and increase yours.
- A solid item with great allround stats. The passive from the Sheen is amazing on both AD and AP Fizz.
Maw of Malmortius
- A very important item against AP-heavy teams since Fizz is quite squishy. This is your main source of AD and the 10 armor penetration is a nice bonus. Lifeline / Lifegrip might save your life or help you secure a kill.
Guinsoo's Rageblade or Blade of the Ruined King
- Depends on whether you want some AP or life steal. They both give you about the same AD and attack speed (when Guinsoo is stacked up) so it comes down to if you want the life steal and slow from BOTRK or the AP for Chum the Waters and Playful / Trickster from Guinsoo's Rageblade
Berserker's Greaves or Boots of Mobility
- Boots of Mobility is great for kiting and ganks but Berserker's Greaves gives you attack speed which is very important on AD Fizz. Pick whichever you prefer.
Dead Man's Plate
- Probably the best armor item on Fizz. It provides some much needed health and the momentum stacks helps you to either escape or chase.
Rod of Ages
- A must if you want to play hybrid Fizz. It will be your main source of AP and will also make you a bit tankier. Even if it isn't fully stacked it is still a great item, but you should try to rush it after you've finished your jungle item.
- A very nice item on both AD and hybrid Fizz (although i'd mostly recommend it for hybrid Fizz). It synergizes well with Skirmisher's Sabre - Devourer.
Always start with Gromp and smite it. Proceed with your Blue Sentinel.
After this you go first for Wolves and then the Rift Scuttler, or vice versa (depending on how much health you have).
If you have enough health you should look for a gank, otherwise recall or keep jungling.
Recall when you have about 800 gold.
It is very important to get your Stalker's Blade - Devourer as soon as possible so you can start stacking it up.
Jungle clear tips:
First activate your Seastone Trident and then use Urchin Strike to get the bonus damage. Only use Playful / Trickster to clear jungle camps IF you have blue buff, otherwise it is a waste of mana.
Try to focus down their carry and if you have Skirmisher's Sabre - Devourer use your smite on them. Playful / Trickster wont deal much damage if you are playing AD Fizz so only use it to kite and as an escape. Chum the Waters wont deal too much damage either, so use it as a slow on the carry and then close the gap with either Urchin Strike or Playful / Trickster.
Tips and Tricks
- When ganking, try to engage with your smite and or Chum the Waters and acvtivate Seastone Trident followed by Urchin Strike. Save Playful / Trickster until your enemy tries to escape or if you need one.
- Playful / Trickster can be used to jump over walls to escape.