Nidalee Build Guide by AWildNidAppears
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
i am AWildNidAppears from the EUW Server (recently reached goldelo in S3) and welcome to my Nidalee Guide! In this guide i will try to cover many aspects of AD Nidalee, she is obviously my favourite Champion in Leage of Legends. Please keep in mind that this is my first guide and that i´m not a native english speaker :)
Pros / Cons
Abilities and the ability sequence
- Dont forget, it resetts your auto attack timer, wich means you will attack immediately after you use this, even when you cant attack with an auto attack because you have not enough attack speed. Confused? Just use this immediately after an auto attack for a free auto attack. This can be usefull in fights, for taking down creeps or taking down turrets. :D
- This skill does more damage when your target has low life. Use this after your W and your E when attacking.
- The Traps do slight damage and they give you sight. Most people forget one thing about them. They reduce armor AND magic resistance by 20% at rank 1 and by 40% at rank 5. Over 12 seconds. I know, placing traps infight is not easy, but if you train hard to make a use of them, it will be a pain in the enemy tank's ***.
- You got this at level 1, why? Because you have time enough to set 3 Traps before you have to port back to recover the mana. Many junglers will come ganking really early, but when you can see them...this wont be succesfull (!): watch the map
- Remember: you will always pounce in the direction you are looking at.
- Combine this with to reach a longer distance to suprise enemies.
- You can use this skill to jump over many different walls. I won't explain wich walls you can jump, others allready did that :D. Besides this, you will improve your skill in junmping over walls after some matches. Training this will safe your life someday.
- Don't spam your heal, your mp5 as AD Nidalee is not very high, use this if you have to
- If you wouldnt heal up to full life, use this before entering a fight for the AS buff
- Heal your carry in teamfights, he will normaly get alot of damage and the AS buff increases his damage far more than your damage
- Jump into minions and immediately use your E for farming
- Dont forget to make most use of this by spamming and aiming. This is a side task, but necessary if you want to get a higher damage output in teamfights
- NOTE: the base damage of your cougar form abilities will only increase when you skill your ultimate. If you skill your Javelin Toss / Takedown it will only increase the base damage of javelin toss, not the base damage of takedown.
- Try to use this before you get damage. This can help you to survive Karthus Requiem for example. NOTE: you cant heal yourself in cougar form
- Try to stay on your toplane as long as possible, your goal is to get this as fast as you can. NOTE: if you have really big problems versus your enemey, consider going back.
- This is good for enemies that could heal themselves like Dr. Mundo or Yorick, or for this little bit of extra damage. Also very useful against Tryndamere.
- My favourite summoner spell. You can use this to chase, to escape and to do insane combos. You can combine with your Bushwhack / Pounce to "blink" over a greater distance than your enemy will expect. This is great for killing lowlife enemies when they think they are safe. It´s also very usfeul when u want to towerdive them.
- You can take this instead of if u want to. It will grant you a much greater distance than , but u wont recieve this distance instantly and you are also not able to use this distance to get over walls.
- Since you dont have any form of CC, this is also a good choice on AD Nidalee, specialy against champions like Jax or Fiora.
- You are very vulnerable to hard CC, and with this summoner spell you are able to counter hard CC. Simple as that :)
- This makes you able to split push, to appear anywhere on the map, to enable your global presence. To achieve this goal you have to use this in the right moment. But warning, never forget your lane. This summoner spell makes things easier, but in my oppinion he is not necessary, due to your high mobility.
- I tried this out and it can be really usefull. It will soak some damage in a fight like a risky towerdive or an earlygank by the enemy jungler. This can safe your life and i think it is viable. Note that this wont be that effective in the lategame.
- You dont need this. Leave this to the Supporter, but today most of them tend to take instead of this. You have your traps for map awareness, and you can get wards or a wriggles.
- You dont need this. This could be useful for an AP or support Nidalee, but you are AD. You should be able to use your mana mostly for bushwhack /pounce and Primal Surge / Swipe, and that should be enough.
- You have your primal surge /swipe. You dont really need this, specialy on Toplane, if u really want u can use this, but i would strongly recommend to leave this.
- Eeeem, i'm not saying this is useless. There are just simply better options. REMOVED!
- In my opinion, the cooldown is way too long. It is not useless. There are just simply better options.
- You are not jungling, ergo you dont need smite.
- I dont think this can be effective on AD Nidalee. I have to say that i havent used this that often on AD Nidalee. Maybe im just too unexperienced with this summoner spell. (tell me your oppinion on surge?) :) REMOVED!
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Health
- x9 result: + 8.55 attack damage. This helps you with your early farming and with your earlygame damage.
- x9 result: + 12.69 armor. This will give you a nice amount of armor for the beginning. Many Toplaner and Jungler are based on normal damage, this will simply the reduce the amount of damage you will take. Dont forget, every champ got autoattacks :)
- x9 result: + 1.35 armor per level, 24.30 at level 18. I take MR per level glyphs, they outscale flat MR glyphs on level 9. Besides this, Nidalee doesnt have much Mr at level 18, she doesnt get that much over the levels, i use these runes to reduce this weakness.
- x3 result: + 78 Health. I take these because i like the earlygame boost they provide. One of my first goals is to stay in lane till i get level 6. These runes help out to achieve this goal.
- greater mark of desolation x9 result: +14.94 armor penetration. This will make it harder to counter you, and it will you increase your normal damage a bit.
- x9 result: +15.30 % attack speed. This could help you in laning. These marks makes it easier to harass with auto attacks while you are farming.
- x9 result: +5.76 % attack speed. If you feel like you dont need the MR from my recommended , those will make it easier to harass with auto attacks while you are farming like , but they are not that effective since these are glyphs.
- x3 result: +6% lifesteal. These give you slightly more sustain in lane and they are quite useful in mid/lategame.
- x3 result: +6.75 attack damage. You want to do more earlygame damage and easier farming? Then take these.
- greater quintessence of armor penetration x3 result: +7.68 armor penetration. Makes it even harder to counter you, and these runes will aswell increase your normal damage. NOTE: All Penetration Runes got nerfed abit with the Preseason Patch.
- I recomend getting these runes if you want to go more offensive. These runes will make it easier to harass. They will make you nearly uncatchable for slow champs and grant you a nice improvement on your mobility.
Items - Introduction
Items - Opening
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Your alltime opener)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
Items - Core Builds
Items - Effects and when to get.
|Randuin's Omen is a good item against everyone who uses Autoattacks as main damage source. It gives a good amount of armor and HP and with a passive that reduces enemy movementspeed if they hit you. That means this Item counters Kiting. It gets build from Warden's Mail which is cheap enough to get this early if there is the need. (against Jax for example). The Active is also pretty good, since you will be in the middle of the fight.|
|Frozen Heart also counters everything that uses autoattacks as main damage source by providing this nice aura which will reduce the damage of all autoattack reliant champions in range. It doesnt give you hp but gives you more armor and cooldown reduction. It also gets build from a Warden's Mail. Allthough this is also really good on Nidalee, i would prefer Randuin's Omen. If The enemy Team is heavy AD you can combine these items. CDR is in general a very good stat on Nidalee since it will let you spam pounce more often which will make you faster and of course all the other abilities, wich will increase the damage you can deal in a certain amount of time.|
|Sunfire Cape gives you for a combine cost of 780 gold from a Giant's Belt and a Chain Vest +20 hp and this passive that deals 40 magic damage per second. In my oppinion this is not that cost efficient, if you need an item that provides armor and hp i would prefer Randuin's Omen. Correct me if im wrong here :)|
|Thornmail is good if the enemy team has 1) much ad or 2) a fed ad carry. Since you will aim to kill the enemy carries this can help you with that task if the enemy ad carry is really strong. Thornmail gets more effective when you get more health because you can be hit more often and therefore return more damage to the enemy ad carry or whatever attacks you with auto attacks.|
|Ohmwrecker is an interesting new item, it gets build from catalyst the protector wich can be bougt early as sustain item (no joke). Allthough there will be often a tank or a support who wants to build this, you can also use this on Nidalee. If noone in your team wants to build this you can do it. There are other, better armor/hp items for Nidalee, but if you use the active right, this will be actualy really rewarding for your team.|
|Who doesnt know Guardian Angel? Well the passive got changed, it will now bring you back to live with 30% of your maximum healt and mana. This is a buff to the passive but at the same time the armor and magic resistance it provides got reduced. You can get this if youre going less tanky but more offensive, the enemy will see that you will simply come back to live if they focus you so in a teamfight you (usualy) won't get focused first. Well this will only be really efficient when you die in the middle of a teamfight, if you get caught alone the passive is pretty much useless. Get this if the enemies are targeting you.|
|NICE! You can now upgrade Aegis of the Legion to this amazing item. It is really good if the enemy deals more ap damage than ad, it gives you a good mix chunk of defensive stats and also provides an aura that helps your teammates. So if your support or tank doesnt get this against a team with much ap and some ad, get it, +30 MR +10 Armor in a teamfight is just crucial against a team with mostly ap and some ad.|
|The passive of this item is now even better, since it refreshes in 25 seconds when you didnt get damage from any enemy champion. Like Ohmwrecker, it gets build form catalyst the protector. This is usefull against Champions that use an initiation spell, in teamfights it may fall off abit because there will always be someone on the enemy team that can break your shield with a spammable ability. However it will do its job. very usefull against heavy ap teams or against teams with a tanky champion that always initiates ( Amumu, Malphite, Hecarim etc...)|
|Spirit Visage with Chalice of Harmony used to be really good on Nidalee against Yorick and Vladimir, however, this combo will still give you godlike sustain, but since Spirit Visage is now more expensive than in season 2, this will delay your damage items and you will end up only with those for midgame. So i don't think that combo is that usefull anymore allthough it still works in laning. However, the increase on healing etc also increases your lifesteal, but you could also get a lifesteal item which will be overall better. In my oppinion this now only usefull against heavy ap teams, then you could see this as an option.|
|Good old Warmog's Armor still gives you tons of hp and now provides also godlike hpregen with the passive that used to be on the removed item Force of Nature (R.I.P ;_;). Still good if you need a chunk of hp and sustain and still good on Nidalee.|
|Atma's Impaler is still a standart bruiser item, it now gets build from a Avarice Blade. If you plan on getting Atma's Impaler you might get Avarice Blade early to increase the amount of gold you get. Keep in mind that Atma's Impaler is more effective when you have tons of hp.|
|This item goes well with your takedown and deals damage in a field (125% aoe takedown damage!) and slows everything in it. Since Nidalee has no natural CC this is very nice for you. The CDR and armor it provides is also really good for you. You can combine this with Frozen Mallet if you got no Trinity Force, which will give you enough CC to catch almost any enemy, and since you will go for the carry this will be his nightmare. At the same time this will reduce your dps a little bit. Go for Ravenous Hydra for more tons of aoe damage :D|
|Get this if you got no Trinity Force and combine it with Iceborn Gauntlet like explained above. Frozen Mallet gives you nice hp, some damage and an awesome slow on your autoattack. Note that the slow is stronger if you attack in cougar form. Good on Nidalee, good on many bruisers.|
|This item is kinda op in my oppinion, note that u can stack it, all stats will stack. If you got for example to black cleaver it will provide 2 stacks of armor reduction on every attack, but still max 4. This item is good if your enemies build lots of armor, if you combine it with Ravenous Hydra or Iceborn Gauntlet it will also decrease the armor of all targets hit by those items.|
|Trinity Force is one of the best items for Nidalee, if youre not getting Iceborn Gauntlet i would recommend to get this everytime. Nidalee simply profits form every stat this item provides. Allthough it is really expensive this will greatly increase your damage with the sheen proc + it will give you the phage passive movement speed etcetcetc.... This item is the main damage item in most ad Nidalee builds because it is so good on her.|
|This item is good against ap teams. It is rather cheap and gives you nice attack speesd with a nice on hit effect and with full stacks a total of 40 magic resistance which is really cost effective. However there are better choices for Nidalee if you look for a offensive magic resistance item.|
|This item is really good against anything that deals magic damage, it also counters the ultimates of Vladimir and Karthus. It gets build from a Hexdrinker which is a good item to get early against champions with ap (for example Rumble or Akali). The passive will also increase your damage, specialy in critical moments. If the enemy team has some reckognizable ap damage and normal CC, get this.|
|Another really really nice offensive magic resistance item. It gets build form a Quicksilver Sash and got the same active. It also gives a good amount of damage. However, this item is rather expensive but worth it in my oppinion, it is in fact a free cleanse and if youre in couger form +50% movement speed for 1 second. You should get this item if youre up against a heavy CC team or if the enemy Warwick or Malzahar always ults you.|
|If you need to penetrate tons of armor you can get Last Whisper. However i think you should get The Black Cleaver instead, but if you look for some cheaper but stronger singletarget armorpen this is made for you.|
|This item can be good on Nidalee, since it gets build form Avarice Blade you can get Avarice Blade early to increase the amount of gold you get. However this is in my oppinion only a viable >option< in a critfocused build.|
|This item can also be good on Nidalee, it will increase your movementspeed slightly and your critchance and attack speed. Aaaaand this got a new passive which will give you the ability to ignore unit collision. However this is only a viable option in a critfocused build in my oppinion and this more meant for carries not for offtanks.|
|Also an item thats more meant for carries in my oppinion. It can be quite good on Nidalee with a critfocussed build, but only then, and then it is also only a viable option, specialy if the enemy builds only armor or tons of armor instead of a balanced defense.|
|Zephyr is a good option if you went for Ninja Tabi instead of Mercury's Treads because it also provides tenacity, not to mention that all other stats it provides are also usefull. I wouldnt get this if you allready have tenacity from Mercury's Treads|
|This item can be good on Nidalee since she can push it really fast to the max which will result in a Muramana. However stacking mana so you can additionaly spam spears doesnt really seem as a good idea to me, there are better items to get ad and you are not really mana dependant since midgame because you got your cougarform and probably some lifesteal.|
|Well this will give you slight damage and hp and 5hp for every autoattack you hit on something. Since autoattacks are pretty much the only thing you do damage with before you get level 6 you can use this as start item or simply after you got boots.|
|Really nice item. It gives you nice lifesteal damage and hp regen. But the real strenght of this is that it synergizes with takedown. for you that means actiavte it jump in and take the enemy team down all at once lol. No srsly this is good on Nidalee but there is one problem, it will only take effect when youre melee so decide if you want to get this.|
|The good old Hextech Gunblade could also be used on an ad Nidalee, allthough you dont really use the spellvamp effective, it will increae the damage of all your abilities. But since there is Blade of the Ruined King i won't really build this on Nidalee anymore, only if you go for a hybrid build.|
|Still a really good item, it also got buffed abit since it now provides 70 ad and you can stack 30 ad. One of my favourite lifesteal items, im using this in almost every match and only sometimes i tend to other lifesteal items.|
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Also possible but you may get flamed lol)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
|You didnt get Zephyr or Mercury's Treads and you need some tankyness? Why not this? Allthough it is a jungler item it is actualy really cost efficient and gives you simply tankyness and tenacity.|
items - Tier 2 Boots and boot enchantments
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Tier 2 Boots)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
|Get these if you are up against an ad toplaner and you need more armor to trade succesfull. Also get these against a heavy ad team.|
|Standart against an ap toplaner and against teams with much cc, however you can also get Spirit of the Ancient Golem or Zephyr to get tenacity.|
|These boots wasnt used that much in season 2, however this may change! They now got a passive which reduces the duration of all slows by 25%. If you are up against a toplaner that can only slow you ( Singed for example) then you should get these and later get tenacity from Zephyr or Spirit of the Ancient Golem if possible.|
|If you dont need any resistances against your toplane enemy you can get these, specialy when you go for a more offensive build, but i still like to aim for more resistances in my builds. However this depends on your playstyle.|
|If you dont feel like you need resistances against your enemy on the toplane you might aswell get these, if you dont go for some CDR in your build they can really help out. This is just as Berserker's Greaves dependant on yourself.|
|If you want to roam alot then these can really help you with doing this. It will greatly increase the speed of your movement and help you in showing presence on the whole map.|
|If you simply need some more movement speed just get this enchantment for your tier2 boots.|
|If youre going with Teleport and Flash you should get this enchantment.|
|Get this enchantment when you have to chase alot in your match.|
|Since you are naturally really fast this can help your teammates to keep up in a chase or escape.|
|Well im not really a fan of this enchantment since it doesnt give you any advantages infight. It only spares you some time but you dont really need this since you are natuarly really fast anyways.|
Items - Questions? + how to use Wriggle's Lantern
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Any Questions about items?)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Advice to Wriggle's Lantern)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
Gameplay - early-, mid- and lategame goals and tasks
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(earlygame goals and tasks)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Get farm
- Reach level 6 as fast as possible
- Try to stay alive
- Propper last hitting
- Keep your lane secured with Bushwhack / Pounce
- If possible kill your enemy but do not overextend
- Do not completly destroy the first tower, even if you are able to. It will keep your lane safer for farming and if you need to destroy the first tower, weaken it so far that it is not a problem to push it alone later.
- You reached level 6 and your Lane is pushed? Go midlane and gankif u want.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(midgame goals and tasks)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Get done with the midgame build.
- Get some kills
- try to stay alive
- Do not forget your farm
- If possible, steal enemy jungle creeps and/or buffs
- start to trap important spots of the map between the waves, probably nashor, or, if your jungler gets counterjungled alot, your jungle entrances. Just trap as much as possible, map awareness is an important factor of winning a game.
- If you need to help out on mid or botlane, push the first tower, or just push the minions to the enemy tower and help out. Care if top is warded by the enemy. You are fast enough
- Try to push some towers in general, in the best case all lanes should've pushed their first tower now, if not, go push them down.
- If there is the chance and you are there in the right moment, kill Dragon.
- Your tower got pushed? Time to annoy the enemy midlaner! Push your lane aggressively, then go roaming, maybe even to botlane for the max amount of frustration. Easier with Teleport.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(lategame goals and tasks)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Get done with your build
- Win the teamfights so you can push so you can win the match :D
- Try to stay alive
- Get Nashor if possible
- Always push if possible
- If necessary, go backdoor
- Trap any spots that seem to be important for the situation of the game.
- Never facecheck bushes anymore
- Try to move in a group with your allies. If you die alone, and your team has to defend in a teamfight 4 v 5, everything you did was kinda useless. It seems to be hard sometimes to move with your allies, sometimes they will flame you or you will flame them or whatever but you are still a team.
Gameplay - general tricks and combos
- 1) You can place your traps on jungle creep camps when you don´t know when they will respawn. To do this with success you have to watch the minimap, the trap will be triggered immediately after the creeps spawn and they will show up on your minimap as little grey dots.
- 2) Your enemies will try to stay out of your auto attack range. You can suprise them by attacking them from the top bush, against most enemies you will have 2 seconds movement speed advantage after you leave the bush, you will become better in this method and this constant harassment is very frustating for your enemy. Don´t forget your farm while doing this
- 3) You are a ranged champion that can harass the enemy while he is camping at his tower. If he directly stands beside the tower you can attack him while using your maximum range and run the shortest way out of tower range. You can do this again when the tower switches targets immediately. This is possible without any movement runes or getting your 9 points in the utility tree, but with those improvements you will be able to go a bit further. This might not work againsst some champions. Don´t forget your farm while doing this
- 4)If you fight vs champs that has a gap closer or a ranged stun/bind/slow/silence such as Irelias Bladesurge, Sions cryptics gaze or Fiddlesticks Dark Wind, harass them with trick 2) but try to only give him sight for a very short time. If you are good at this strategy, your opponent won't have time to react.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(STOP! Combo time! :D)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
|Pounce [Q]||=]>||Swipe [E]|
|Swipe [E]||=]>||Takedown [Q]||=]>||Pounce [W]|
Gameplay - Teamfights
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Defensive role in teamfights)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(Offensive role in teamfights)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
Gameplay - vs. enemy toplaner
- Akali is an interesting matchup for an AD Nidalee, both get a huge damage boost and new possibilities to attack when they reach level 6. So you will try to push her out of lane and to get more creeps than she does.
- Harass whenever possible without losing farm.
- Don't let her hit you with an auto attack after she used Mark of the Assassin on you.
- Try to avoid fighting her in Twilight Shroud, it gives her armor and magic resistance + you can't see her when she's not attacking.
- Really care after she got her ultimate Shadow Dance. She can burst faster than you but she has no heal BUT keep in mind that she can use Shadow Dance up to 3 times with a 2 second cooldown at rank 1. Really tough to fight against if the Akali player is skilled.
- Getting a Vision Ward can secure a kill if u place it in the middle of a fight against Akali to counter her Twilight Shroud.
- The standart core and core 3 work against Akali, you might get a Hexdrinker after phage if you have problems against her.
- Dodge his [Q] Rupture. With boots that shouldnt be a problem, and it is not even a threat after you reach level 6 and u can use pounce.
- If you keep doding his Rupture, he will max out Feral Scream. Be aware of the range of that spell. Unfortunatly it is farer than your auto attack range. The silence is pretty brutal and it will interrupt your combos, it lasts 2 seconds on rank 1 and 3 seconds on rank 5. He might initiate a gank when you overextend too far with this, so you won't be able to pounce
- He has really strong sustain in lane because of his passive Carnivore. That means if you want to beat him in lane you have to harass a lot with auto attacks. Wether he starts to spam his Rupture or he will try to trade with Feral Scream or he will go passive, if he lets you push his lane care for ganks.
- Care for his ultimate Feast, better known as OMNOMNOM, it deals a massive amount of absolute damage, keep this always in mind.
- Early Mercury's Treads and Enchantment: Alacrity work good against Cho'Gath to dodge his skillshots.
- This guy deals massive amounts of damage when he gets near you, so do not let this happen. His only possibilites to get near you are Ghost or Flash, a simple engage, waiting in the bush or he uses his skill Apprehend. The range of this skill is farer than Nidalees auto attack range in human form, according to LoL Wiki, but it always feels like it is a bit lower. Whatever, Darius needs a good reaction to get you and you have to watch exactly what he is doing.
- I won't recommend harassing him under the tower like explained in the tricks section. It can be really dangerous for inexperienced Nidalee players and it is still dangerous for experienced Nidalee players.
- Apprehend got a cooldown of 24 seconds on rank 1 that reduces by 3 seconds with every skillpoint invested in it. Just look if Darius has CDR and imagine how much time for free harassment you got after he uses Apprehend. Most Darius players will max it out last.
- Care for his ultimate Noxian Guillotine, it can deal massive amounts of absolute damage like Cho'Gaths ultimate Feast. I am earnest, i tend to forget this sometimes :D.
- Since you dont want to get caught an early Enchantment: Alacrity can be usefull against Darius. The standart core works well against him.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Dr. Mundo)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Dodge his Infected Cleaver as often as possible. If he can not hit you with Infected Cleaver he won't have a chance because he got nothing else to slow you down.
- If you dodge his Infected Cleaver, it shouldn't be hard to stay out of his Burning Agony.
- He got Adrenaline Rush, you got tons of harassment auto attacks that wait for him. Wether he allows you to hit him really often, or he will fall back so your lane gets pushed. Expect a gank.
- Don't fight him without Ignite if he has his ultimate Sadism ready if possible.
- The standart core works well against Dr. Mundo, to doge his Q u might go for early Mercury's Treads with Enchantment: Alacrity.
- Care for his Terrify it is a really anoying fear and it's range is higher than your auto attack range so consider being feared if you fight Fiddlesticks before you can attack with an auto attack. Don't let him run away after he used it and save your pounce so you can chase him. Don't get into the range of Terrify if you don't want to fight him (the range is 575). If possible try to track the cooldown of this ability, wich will be 15 seconds at rank 1 minus 1 second per skillpoint invested.
- His Drain has a cast range of 475 that means you can harass him easily if he has no Terrify or Dark Wind.
- You can easily prevent early harassment if you don't move near your own minions so Dark Wind can't bounce between you and another minion. If he directly casts Dark Wind on you and you want fiddle to push his lane, move near your minions so it can bounce and immediately leave the bounce range (The bounce range is 450). Many Fiddlesticks players only get Dark Wind at level 1 and max it out last, wich means this spell has a 15 second cooldown.
- Conclusion: appart from his abilities he can't fight you, so tracking Fiddlesticks cooldowns is very important to beat him in lane.
- Early Mercury's Treads are important against fiddle since he has a silence and a fear. Enchantment: Alacrity is not needed against him, invest this money early in some more sustain and MR early.
- Fiora got a gap closer with her Lunge. It got a longer range than your auto attacks, so expect getting attacked when you try to harass. If she decides to only trade a few hits and to run back, hit her a few times again to do a bit damage. If it looks like a longer fight run away through the bushes, you will have better sustain than she got.
- If you engage vs a Fiora with in cougar form, only use pounce and swipe, because she will definetly use her ability Riposte, and you dont want your takedown to get blocked. Also be careful with Flash pounce suprise combos to use takedown on her. She will use Riposte if it isn't on CD or she isn't oom.
- If she ults you near your tower because she has low life (many Fioras tend to use her ult when they have low life to "suprise" their enemy) run to your tower. Her ultimate Blade Waltz is just like Master Yis Alpha Strike, and destroy her with the help of your tower for the lulz.
- Your range is your advantage vs all meleetype toplaners. Use it.
- Exhaust and core 2 work against Fiora, you can also go for the standart core but that is more risky.
- Parrrley is a really mean thing. You will always trade 1-2 auto attacks against one Parrrley because the range of Parrrley is higher than the range of your auto atacks. just move towards him to give him the auto attack(s) he deserves. If he crits this isn't a problem, if he crits 5 times in a row you are probably dead, but the probability is really low.
- He will have a hard time vs a good AD Nidalee, just harass as much as you can, he can't trade over range so he will run away or he will engage. If he engages run into the bush until he stopps with his engage, then come out of the bush with movement speed advantage and harass even more.
- Expect ganks.
- He might get you when you are not in the bush because of the passive of Raise Morale. Just stay in the bush, farm from the bush and harass from the bussh if possible. That will force him to move near the bush at the river wich makes him vulnerable for ganks.
- Get early Ninja Tabi and Enchantment: Alacrity if he starts to move faster than you. Armor in genral helps but the standart core with early Ninja Tabi should be enough for you to beat him.
- Don't let him rest with his passive Perseverance wich will give him a strong buff on his health regeneration, make sure to harass him every 9 seconds with an auto attack so it won't trigger.
- Garen can keep up with you in the bush if he uses Decisive Strike so be carefull. Additionaly his next auto attack will silence you, wich is really anoying.
- Try avoid judgement if you dont want to fight him, that is damage you dont need.
- Care for his ultimate Demacian Justice, it could one shot you. Keep in mind that this spell deals magic damage and more damage uf you are low life and that you can use it like Ignite for example. It has a range of 400 (wich is 2/3 of the range of primal surge) so be carefull.
- You want to kite Garen, getting early phage and then Ninja Tabi with enchantment: fury followed up by Vampiric Scepter should win you this lane.
- Irelias key to beat you in lane is her ability Bladesurge, a simple gap-closer. Try to track the cooldown of this ability to harass her as much as possible, and if you know she got Bladesurge ready don't move into her range if you really don't want to fight. The cooldown is 14 seconds at rank 1 with a 2 second reduction for every skillpoint invested. Keep in mind that the cooldown refreshes if she kills her target, so expect suprise attacks.
- Try to avoid fighting Irelia if Hiten Style is active. If she engages with Bladesurge and Equilibrium Strike smach your abilities into her face and run away. Run away if she would kill you in a trade, early enough to get out of Bladesurge range.
Remember that she needs to use nearly all of her abilities to force you to a longer fight, so if you didn't have to flee in the trade, payback with harassment.
- Try to avoid fighting her before level 6, a skilled Irelia could kill you in a longer fight before you reach level 6. But after level 6 you can burst out enough damage and then pounce away so you can make Hiten Style less effective, then if she retreats switch forms to harass. If you want to get an advantage in laning, do very aggressive harassment early, because she needs all of her 3 abilities to get dominant, so you want to use your range advantage enough before she reaches level 3.
- Remember that Equilibrium Strike sunts you if you have more life than her (in %).
- Use core 2 against Irelia.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Jarvan IV)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Try to dodge his demacian standart / Dragon Strike combo as much as possible, it is his only way to get near enough for auto attacks besides Flash Ghost and Exhaust. This means you don't only dodge his comob, you dodge alot of damage through auto attacks. Early tier 2 boots may help. Dodging this is the key to win vs Jarvan IV.
- Harass as much as possible, Jarvan IV is a melee type champion.
- If he uses his ultimate Cataclysm don't fell in panic, just pounce out of the arena as fast as possible.
- Use core 2 or the standart core with early Ninja Tabi. If you can dodge his combo the standart core will be more effective but this is not that easy so in most cases core 2 will work better.
- Jax has also only one possibility to fight you, his Leap Strike, and he will try to stun you immediately after he jumped with his Counter Strike. Try to escape from the stun, if you know you wont stay were you are and smash a spear into his face and place a trap on the position where Jax will be. If the stun is over heal yourself and attack him, if you would die run away. Remember that you can hit Jax with your spear while he's jumping.
- If you reached lvl 6, simply pounce out of his stun. If you are good with that he won't be able to stun you anymore.
- Don't fight that long vs Jax or his passive Relentless Assault combined with his ultimate Grandmaster's Might will deal massive amounts of damage.
- Use core 2. No other way to get rid of that damage. Dammn a good Jax will be hard to beat.
- If she activates Righteous Fury, go out of range. If it ends, harass her.
- Care for her ultimate Intervention, if she uses it to save her life Ignite her just like you would kill Tryndamere.
- If she engages with Reckoning, run away till the debuff ends.
- Core 2 works against Kayle if you have problems with her. If you made it through the early without too much farm disatvantage or getting killed, you can use the standart core, it also beat her.
- Try to dodge his Thundering Shuriken, this will also deny his Thundering Shuriken Electrical Surge.
- Take care of his passive Mark of the Storm, try to track his ways of giving you another Mark of the Storm so you can avoid getting stunned.
- Don't let him auto attack you when his next auto attack will give you a Mark of the Storm, he will wether try to attack you and waste farm or he won't attack you. This will make the passive of Electrical Surge less effective.
- His auto attack range is 550, yours is 525, so he will have a slight advantage on auto attack harassment.
- Early Mercury's Treads and core 3 is how you go against a Kennen
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Lee Sin)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Try to dodge his ability Sonic Wave, or hide behind minions, so he can't use Resonating Strike on you. Expect suprise attacks, because he can "teleport" to his own minions with his ability Safeguard / Iron Will.
- If you are level 6 try to immediately pounce away from him, your pounce has the same range like his [E] ability Tempest.
- Try to avoid fighting Lee Sin while the ability Iron Will, he can use Iron Will after he used Safeguard / Iron Will
- You can beat Lee Sin with the standart core, if you have problems against him go with core 2.
- If you got his passive shield Granite Shield down, attack Malphite at least every 10 seconds once so Granite Shield refresh. I even use my spear to attack him during this time when he stays out of auto attack range :O but using some mana on your spear is better than having to take down 10% of his max life every 10 seconds.
- Keep in mind that he reduces your attack speed with Ground Slam, and that this will reduce your damage in a fight.
- Try to avoid fighting him while his ability Brutal Strikes is active.
- His [Q] Seismic Shard doesn't slow you, it is a movement speed steal, so you try to not stand in a bush when his Seismic Shard hits you.
- MR and armorpen will be usefull against him, as soon as he gets some armor you should consider a The Brutalizer.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Master Yi)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Unfortunately i don't have information on the bounce range of master yi's Alpha Strike, but rhe range he needs to cast Alpha Strike on his target is 600 so i would recommend trying to stay that range away from your minions if possible. This is even more important when you face an AP Master Yi
- Place a trap on Master Yi whil he uses his Meditate. And then immediately attack him. He will either run away or attack you, so consider getting into a fight with him.
- The standart core should be fine against Master Yi
- Try to harass him early as much as possible because he can't deal much damage at once with only 1 or 2 abilities, wich means his passive shield Iron Man is not that effective in blocking harassment.
- Try to avoid fighting him while Creeping Death is active on himself, or if it's active on a minion move out of the area where Creeping Death is active. This will reduce the damage Mordekaiser deals to you aswell as the damage blocked by Iron Man
- If he uses his ultimate Children of the Grave on you run away and heal yourself, use a Health Potion if possible.
- Morde has no cc, core 3 and a Hexdrinker is what you should get against him.
- Many Nasus players tend to farm Siphoning Strike early and risk auto attack harassment. Harass him as much as possible and let him pay with blood for his Siphoning Strike farm.
- If Nasus uses Wither on you, don't fight him if he is not in auto attack range, run away and if he gets to auto attack range fight him and if you would die in a longer trade, continue running away.
- Try to avoid fighting him in Spirit Fire, the AoE reduces your armor.
- Don't forget that he will recieve a large amount of health with his ultimate Fury of the Sands
- You want to kite him just like Garen, so early phage is usefull against Nasus. Besides that the standart core is enough.
- Nunus Ice Blast has a cooldown of 6 seconds and a range of 550. Try to stay out of this range if you don't want to fight.
- Harass him out of the bush like explained in trick 4). You need to harass much, because Nunu has a very strong sustain with Consume.
- If he casts his ultimate Absolute Zero move out, it deals massive amounts of damage, if you allready reached level 6 pounce out, you will escape in most cases.
- Early Mercury's Treads will help you get rid of that e debuff from Nunu. The standart core and core 3 can beat him, your decision depending on the enemy team.
- Care if Olaf is lowlife, his passive Berserker Rage makes him really strong on low life. Shouldn't be a problem if you burst him down with takedown immediately.
- Try to dodge Undertow, keep in mind that the axe gives him sight for a short time just like your traps. If he wants to pick up his axe again for the cooldown reduction, harass him.
- Avoid fighting Olaf when he activated Vicious Strikes.
- If you fight Olaf, always consider getting hit by Reckless Swing, it is hard to avoid that.
- Early Phage and Tier 2 Boots + Enchantment: Alacrity his what you want to build against Olaf. With that you should be able to outfarm and outplay him.
- Don't crush his passive Aegis Protection with takedown, make sure to harass him more than one time when this is active. Don't let him do many auto attacks, try to zone him out so he can't refresh Aegis Protection that often.
- His Spear Shot has a range of 600, try to give him atleast 1 auto attack for moving into range. A good Pantheon could time this very mean so he can harass you and you can't. Fight him from the bush if that happens.
- Don't instantly burst out your abilities if he uses Aegis of Zeonia on you, auto attack him and after you destroyed Aegis Protection with an auto attack you burst out your skills. You do this because Aegis of Zeonia refreshes aegiy protection.
- If he uses Heartseeker Strike, pounce out of the AoE in the shortest way. If he uses Aegis of Zeonia on you followed by Heartseeker Strike, walk arround him.
- You should have no problem with pounce to escape from his ultimate Grand Skyfall.
- Definetly get early Ninja Tabi and some more armor, Warden's Mail can be used it will delay the times he can block your attacks, so core 2 is what you build.
- Keep in mind that you will do only half of your damage to her because of her passive Valiant Fighter. So if she has 10% or less life, treat her like she has double of the amount of life she actualy has.
- Don't fight Poppy for too long, Paragon of Demacia will give her an advantage in longer fights. Also avoid fighting Poppy if she activates Paragon of Demacia.
- Attacking from the jungle is risky vs Poppy, you don't want to get stunned from Heroic Charge, so make sure theres alway room behind you in the line Poppy stands to you.
- If Poppy uses diplomatic imunity on you don't fight her, it will increase the damage she deals to you by 20/30/40 % wich is a huge buff. It has a duration of 6/7/8 seconds, and with pounce you should be able to get away.
- The standart core is most times enough to beat poppy.
- Try to force Renekton to use Cull the Meek on your minions if possible, and only risk a fight because of harasment when this ability is on cooldown. [[cull the meek has a cooldown of 8 seconds. This will cut his sustain a little.
- Renekton uses fury to improve his abilities, try to delay every fight a bit when he tries to engage, so he has less fury when the fight starts.
- Expect suprise attacks from Renekton, he can move very fast over minions with Slice and Dice
- Keep in mind that Dominus gives him a massive amount of health, a magic damage AoE and 5 fury regeneration per second for 15 seconds and that this can turn a fight.
- The standart core and core 2 work against Renekton, if you outplay him the standart core is better, if he outplays you core 2 is better.
- Rengar got in fact a free jump to you with his passive Unseen Predator everytime he moves through a bush + 0.5 seconds after leaving it. Most Rengars i've met so far tended to play really aggressive and i got suprised a few times when they attacked me right in the moment i arrived on the lane. So be careful.
- If Rengar attacks you pounce away because his attack speed only lasts 3 seconds, then return to fight him, if he retreads early harass him, him but sometimes it is a trap. His armor and magic resistance buff from Battle Roar also lasts 3 seconds.
- Even if your passive Prowl grants you increased movement speed, avoid fighting Rengar in the bushes, so he has nearly no chance to attack you, only with Bola Strike wich got a range of 575. Some Rengars i've met used this to harass me so make sure if Rengar wants to attack when he uses this, because if not harass him.
- If Rengar uses his ultimate Thrill of the Hunt run away if you could be sure that he wants to attack you. Many Rengar players also use this to escape.
- Go for core 2 and pray that you can survive that massive early burst.
- Pounce away so the little AoEs from Broken Wings won't hit you if Ki Burst is on cooldown, if Ki Burst is not on cooldown save your pounce to dodge this ability because it stuns you.
- Avoid fighting Riven when her ultimate Blade of the Exile is active, well, decide if you can take this :D You may try to dodge her Wind Slash with pounce.
- She will have an advantage in the first few levels but only when she has [Q], [W] and [E], so harass her early in the time where she can't truly dominate, then you should get to level 6 without too much problems beside of gansks.
- The standart core should be enough to beat a Riven, however if you struggle get core 2.
- Dodge his Electro-Harpoon if possible, it has a cooldown of 10 seconds but can be fired twice. Hide behind minions if you can't dodge it.
- Rumble has alot of sustained magic damage with his flamespiter]. You will need probably a bit more health and magic resistance vs him. Unfortunatly his [[flamespiter has a range of 600 wich is longer than your auto attack range. If possible stay out of his range and farm until Flamespitter is on cooldown and then you can harass Rumble. [[Flamespitter] lasts for 3 seconds and has only a 6 second cooldown.
- If Rumble uses his ultimate The Equalizer move out of the affected areas as fast as possible, this will prevent a lot of damage if you react fast enough.
- Remember that Rumble will deal additional magic damage with his auto attacks when he is overheated but at the same time he is silenced for 6 seconds.
- You can outplay a Rumble, no doubt so the standart core should be fine, if you struggle against him go for core 3 with a Hexdrinker
- Track his passive Ki Strike and deny fights when it is up so he may waste this extra damage on minions.
- His Vorpal Blade has a range of 475 wich is lower than your auto attack range, so harass whenever possible, but react to his moves so he can't come near you. If Shen attacks a minion with Vorpal Blade he might want to restore health so move in auto attack range so you can harass him if he tries.
- Don't underestimate Shen, he can absorb much damage in a fight.
- I know it is not that easy to dodge Shens taunt [[shadow dash] if you have no pounce but try it.
- Warn your team when Shen reaches level 6 so they know he could use Stand United
- Use the standart core with early Mercury's Treads against Shen, if he stacks tons of armor u might think about a The Brutalizer.
- Shyvana has no natural CC, but she can get really fast with her [W] Burnout, but if you always react to her moves she shouldn't be able to get near you.
- Allthough you will harass her as much as possible and she can't really harass back, don't underestimate her, she could deal much damage early vs you, later she should have less farm because you can zone her out easily.
- You can see if her ultimate Dragon's Descent is ready from her fury bar, if it is full she can use it.
- Dodge Flame Breath if possible and if it hits you delay a fight because it will reduce your armor and increase her damage to you.
- Shyvie is really fast so getting early Tier 2 boots is not a bad idea. The standart Core should be fine, if you struggle, go for core 2.
- You should never get effected by Poison Trail if he doesn't use Fling on you. Try to stay out of his Fling range wich is 125.
- Harass him as much as possible, Singed is melee type and he can only get to you if he slows you with Mega Adhesive.
- I used to counter Singed with an early Force of Nature, too bad it is removed (;_;). Whatever, get early Mercury's Treads or Boots of Swiftness with Enchantment: Alacrity against him and phage, then get Vampiric Scepter. If you want to get Trinity Force later go for Zeal after phage for the movement speed.
- Harass Sion from the bush with trick 4) so he has less time to react with cryptics gaze. Also track the cooldown of this ability so you know when you can harass without the risk of getting stunned.
- Care for his ultimate Cannibalism, the attack speed and lifesteal increase is brutal, don't fight him without Ignite if possible.
- Care for Death's Caress it explodes after 8 seconds if you can't destroy it.
- Sion will have a little advantage early through Enrageso don't let him get near you or you will take much damage.
- I think core 2 is the best way to build against an ad Sion.
- Remember that Noxian Diplomacy will reveal your position so don't try riksy suprise things if you are bleeding.
- You have to track the cooldown of cutthroat because it is a very effective gap closer vs Nidalee, with the silence you can't immediately switch to cougar form or heal yourself. Talons damage against you will also increase after he used cutthroat for 3 seconds.
- If a fight is really close Talon can turn it his ultimate because you have to react to him because he is stealthed. If you want to fight him after a clos fight and he used ulti be careful and better allreaady prepare takedown.
- The standart core beats him, core 2 beats him but with less damage. Only go for core 2 if you struggle against Talon.
- Make sure to wait until the blind from Blinding Dart ends until you attack Teemo with takedown.
- If you reached level 6 only engage with pounce and swipe because he will shoot blindint dart at the beginning of a fight.
- Stay out of range of Teemo, the range of Blinding Dart is 680 but if Blinding Dart is on cooldown you can harass him because Teemos attack range is only 500 so you have a slight range advantage and if you do it right he can't harass back.
- Teemo will place his Noxious Trap on common spots, if possible use pounce about walls to avoid trapping into it.
- Early Mercury's Treads with Enchantment: Alacrity and Phage will get you this anyoing goddamm yordle. This lane is usualy one of the most anoying lanes for Nidalee.
- Harass as much as possible.
- Make sure to use Ignite when he uses his ultimate Undying Rage time it right and he will die immediately after Undying Rage ends unless he got Heal or Cleanse ready. After you used Ignite pounce away so he has no chance of finishing you while Undying Rage is active.
- Keep in mind that critical strikes will reduce the cooldown of Spinning Slash by 2 seconds.
- Get Core 2 against Tryndamere and you should do fine.
- Harass Udyr as much as possible, he is completly based on melee attacks so react to his moves and he won't get near you.
- If Udyr uses Bear Stance don't get caught cause you don't want to get stunned, pounce away if necessary. If he retreads continue harassing.
- Early Phage and tier 2 boots will definetly win you this lane if you dont get ganked 24/7.
- [Urgot]]s auto attack range is 425 wich means you should be able to harass him without getting auto attacked by him.
- Dodge his Acid Hunter and most important dodge his Noxian Corrosive Charge so you can dodge Acid Hunter.
- Try to take down his Terror Capacitor so his auto attacks and Acid Hunter won't slow you.
- The standart Core should beat him.
- Vladimirs auto attack range is 450, you should be able to harass him without fearing auto attacks.
- Try to track the cooldown of Transfusion so you can harass him without getting hit by Transfusion, it is pretty anoying because it doesn't have any costs so expect Vladimir to spam this, wether to heal himself on minions or to harass.
- If you want to chase Vladimir avoid his Sanguine Pool, it will slow you down.
- Remeber that his ultimate Hemoplague will increase the damage you take from ALL sources by 12% for 5 seconds.
- Use Ignite early if you want to kill him because it will reduce all heals and regenerations he gets and he always gets healed when he fights.
- Go for Core 3 with a hexdrinker against Vladimir. You may also get even more MR.
- Safe Ignite until his passive Chosen of the Storm activates. This will reduce the amount of heal he gets massively and he is still killable.
- Avoid getting caught by Rolling Thunder, this will give him the chance to use all of his abilities on you and will cause much damage in this "chain reaction".
- Volibear deals magic and normal damage, a balanced build is best in my oppinion to counter him.
- As always harass whenever possible and you won't lose farm.
- Early Tier 2 Boots and Phage should drag the advantage to your side, so you can easily outfarm and outplay him.
- Don't get into the range of Hungering Strike, or you will have problems vs Warwick.
- Warwick should have no chance vs you, he has no gap closer except his ultimate Infinite Duress. Keep in mind that quicksilver slash will cancel Infinite Duress.
- Try to stay about 50% life because if you have under 50% life he will sense you and will get bonus movement speed.
- Use the standart Core against Warwick and then its all about outplaying him.
- Harass Wukong from the bush if possible to give him less time to react with Nimbus Strike. If nimus strike is on cooldown try to harass as much as possible. Try to stay out of range of Nimbus Strike if not necessary, the range is 625
- Stay more passive early, the Nimbus Strike auto attack Crushing Blow combo deals much damage early.
- Try to figure out how your enemy Wukong uses Decoy. If you can't a vison ward may be very helpfull against him.
- Avoid the MonkeyKingSpintoWin Cyclone if possible.
- Get Core 2 against this guy and you should do fine.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Xin Zhao)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- Same things like Wukong. Harass Xin Zhao from the bush so he has less time to react with Audacious Charge. If Audacious Charge is on cooldown try to harass as much as possible. Try to stay out of range of Audacious Charge wich is 600.
- Keep in mind that Xin Zhao will get bonus armor and magic resistance for 6 seconds after he got you with his ultimate Crescent Sweep
- Better get Core 2 when laning against Xin Zhao.
- Stay out of the bush amd out of the range of Omen of Famine wich is 550 if possible. If he casts any minions on you move into the bush and all created minions will completly lose aggro on you.
- Harass whenever possible.
- Care when you kill him and immediately run away if you did because his ultimae Omen of Death could kill you beacuse he will try everything to get you because he is allready dead. If he casts this during a fight be aware that it will last 10 seconds, so if you can delay his death, sometimes it was a waste for Yorick then.
- The standart core or core 3 works against Yorick. Early Tier 2 boots and sustain will help you against him.
- Zed can use his q to harass, in that case harass back when he tries to last hit, the lane should be even then. If he stays passive and uses it to farm wich he will lose his lane because he cant´t sit back and farm all creeps with it. So Whatever he does he will struggle against a good Nidalee that is also able to doge most of his Q´s
- You can easily counter him by getting some armor and damage, you will outsustain him anyway.
- If he uses his ulti wait till he appears and then pounce away, try to doge his abilities then because it will increase the damage of his ulti if he hits you.
- Dont come near his shadows so he cant harass you with his E.
- The standart core and also core 2 work against him.
Construction + Change Log
01.09.2012 added Pros / Cons; Masteries; Runes; Summoner Spells; Abilities;
02.09.2012 added ability sequence to the abilities chapter; added Items - Introduction;
02.09.2012 finished the whole item section...now ill go to sleep ;D
03.09.2012 added Gameplay - early-, mid- and lategame goals and tasks
03.09.2012 added Gameplay - general tricks and combos
03.09.2012 added Gameplay - Teamfights
03.09.2012 started with Gameplay - vs. enemy toplaner
05.09.2012 added Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Gankplank, Garen, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jax, Jayce, Kayle, Kennen, Lee sin, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser and Nasus to Gameplay - vs. enemy toplaner
06.09.2012 added Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Renekton, Rengar and Riven to Gameplay - vs. enemy toplaner
07.09.2012 finished the Gameplay - vs. enemy toplaner section
07.09.2012 changed some details and added The End
07.09.2012 published the guide
09.12.2012-11.12.2012 updated to season 3
12.12.2012 (dat date :D) Some improvements and changes made.
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-( Change Log)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
- jhoijhoi for her amazing "making a guide" guide. This guide wouldn't exsist without her tricks and help^^
- Everyone who made a Nidalee guide because i've read many of them until i was able to play her like i do.
- All enemies i've ever had on toplane that made me learn rofl :D
- FreshMcHam (EUW) for making some screenshots (hes the olaf)
- Benevolent Liar (EUW) for making some test matches
lolucantseethisNid needs a new skin. Creds to Petra Imboden (http://www.pika-illustrations.com/) for this very nice picture of Nidalee :)
written by AWildNidAppears from EUW, have fun on top... :D
A gameplay from me, 5 pre vs 5 pre, normal game. It is commented in german.