Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Let me begin by saying that this guide will probably meet a fair amount of resistance. Secondly, do not bother using this guide in ranked play. Your team will be confused and your team composition may turn out funky. That aside, I have been playing AD Veigar in normal for awhile now and it is one of the most amusing (and actually useful) builds I have tried.
On to the build!
- Full use of your AoE stun (IE do stuff after casting all your spells still).
- Forces the enemy to build both MR and Armor to combat you.
- Heavy nukes followed by decent auto-attacks.
- Added survivability compared to going full AP.
- All the early game ownage followed by late game usefulness.
es not maximize spell damage, your 1-2-3 combo is not going to be a full kill on its own.
- It requires you to be 'in the fray' a bit more than if you just tossed in some nukes and backed off.
- Confuses your allies if you are not in a pre-made (You'll get the occasional "GG Nub Veigar-LOL")
- Requires successful farming early game.