Ahri Build Guide by dude22222
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello and welcome to my Ahri guide. In hopes of helping others to become better ahri
players, I have created this guide. In order to make this guide I have played many games with
different builds, thought about the runes,masteries, and items, and have had the help of
community members. This guide will hopefully show you how you can become a better Ahri. It is
my pleasure to show you, without further ado, my Ahri Guide.
+ easy get away
+ high burst damage
+ decent health
+ amazing mid
+ OP CC
- High Difficuty
- Can be hard to hit CC
- Skill shots
- can be easy to overestimate yourself
Mental Force 4/4 in this for a little extra AP
Sorcery Gives you some cooldown reduction so you can use your abilities more
Arcane Knowledge Gives you 10% extra Magic Penetration which gives you more damage
Havoc Gives you bonus damage because who doesn't like that?
Blast Gives you AP per level
Archmage Increases your total AP, what could be bad about that?
Executioner Gives you more damage when the enemy's health is low
Resistance Gives you some(not a lot) magic armor for that other mid champ
Hardiness Gives you some armor for late game team fights to reduce some damage
Expanded Mind & Meditation for more mana and regeneration
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Mark of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
Greater Seal of Armor- gives you armor for whatever enemies there are so you take less damage from encounters like ganks.
Greater Mark of Scaling Ability Power- gives you AP for early game abilities so you can deend yourself while farming.
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist- gives you magic resist, which is helpful since you are most likely against another AP champ.
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power- gives you even more early game AP for some more damage.
Viable Summoner Spells
The best ones for you to use are most likely and
Ability Explanation & Sequence
- This is Ahri's passive which allows you 35% spell vamp after 9 charges where your orb will turn from blue to green to show that it is activated(remember spell vamp only works with abilities)
- this is your main ability and damage dealer. it is a skill shot where you get to throw your orb and the it comes back, sort of like a boomerang.
- this ability releases 3 "fox fires" from Ahri which target champions if they are within range but will target things around you also.(i.e. minions) this is extremely useful for farming minions.
- this ability is an amazing CC on the plus side on the down side it is also a skill shot that does not go through minions. It is a CC that makes the enemy unable to do anything except walk toward you in which case you can unleash your combo.
- this ability is a great damage dealer as well as an escape. When you use the ult, you dash and 3 fire essences fly from you and attack nearby enemies you will be able to use it 3 times in a row before it goes on its large cool down with only a short cool down between dashes until you reach 3.
The ability sequence is as such for minion farming with and occasionally with but your is your main source of damage at first. Your highest priority abilities are your and you need your early, but it is not important to level up a lot early as you only need it to initiate.
Boots of Speed
Needlessly Large Rod
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Will of the Ancients
- this is an important part of every build as it gives you speed to get around and get away from enemies more efficiently.
sorcerer's boots- upgraded boots for more mobility and more magic pen, since magic pen=damage.
- gives you some more ap
- gives you some rediculous ap
- gives you a small ammount of ap butis beneficial to you overall
rylai's crystal sceptor- gives you some more ap, but more importantly,health
- gives you a massive ammount of ap for crushing your enemies
will of the anctienrs- gives you some AP, spell vamp, and along with that give any nearby friendly champions some too, a true team fight item
- gives you AP, armor, and a pretty cool active ability
After all of that, if you can get any farther sell your Doran's Ring and buy one of these:
- gives you more AP and 40% magic penetration for more damage
You want to farm minions in mid lane to get an advantage over your enemy. You should be harassing with your until you can use your to make them unable to fight back. Once you have your ult you will be able to use your full combo. your combo will be as follows:
Initiate with your Charm and then use your Orb of Deception and then your Fox-Fire if they aren't dead by then(which they probably wont be) use your Spirit Rush in order to finish them off.
That was my guide, through all things i explained i hope i helped you to play a better Ahri
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. There are many things that went into this guide, and it may not look like it, but this took a long time. Thanks for everything!
Have fun trying this out and if you liked this guide and were able to use it in a game and do well, send me a PM and ill talk to you about getting some credit for your work.
Thanks to all those who have contributed to what this build is:
3. all people that created the pictures including but not limited to riot games and deviantart members.
*i own 0% of the art in this guide*