Ahri Build Guide by Pesoxi
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Ahri with this build
|Swain||The reason why Swain "counters" Ahri is because in the legend of Kurama, only man who was able to control the nine-tailed fox, was Hashirama Senju... From Utchiha clan. And what is Itachi's weapon animal, well a crow. And Swain is all about the crows. Not from the Castle Black tho.|
I am Pesoxi. I've played game named League of Legends now for 3.5 years. I started from Bronze IV and fought my way to Silver 1. I'm proud of my achievement. I consider myself as a diamond or a challenger player, because i don't play so much ranked as i used to do and i have already over 500 normals wins, so i have to share my wise words to you guys and teach you my ways. I am here to show you that ELO can be irrelevant to actual player skill and I am going to teach you how to master the fox. Be greatful. I'm sure you will learn a lot after reading this guide.
I started to master Ahri 2 years ago. And i think i finally figured out how to play it properly. She is the best champion to play ranked with. Mid lane will be destroyed.
Pros / Cons
+ High early game killing chance
+ Easy to CC
+ Brutal damage
+ Excellent mobility and potential on roams
+ Great waveclear
+ Q Movement speed bonus
+ Doesn't give a **** about enemy jungler
- Ahri's charm can be sometimes too much for enemies and that leads to r**e
- If you miss Charm... It's gg
- Have to play safe until level 4 or 5
- If you got CC, there is no way out other than dying (or flash in some cases)
In the early game with Ahri you have 3 objectives:
1. Start harassing enemy laner soon as you can. I recommend to throw Orb of Deception right to the enemy face and at same time you push minions forward. So that is one good reason to ward river after the first B.
2. Taking the tower down: After harassing the enemy and forcing him to recall you have to take the tower soon as you can. It gives your team an huge map control advantage. After that you are going to roam other lanes as best as you can.
3. Kill everyone: This is easy and makes sense, but it's not so easy if your team takes all the kills which were meant for you. Keep this in mind. Every kill is for you, there is your nametag on them.
So it's finally time for my favorite part of the game. Mid/late game. You should have so much damage on your pocket that even Nunu can be afraid of you.
After a few roams and 3 dragons you are ready to on your own. I've marked 6 places where you should hide and make a camp. There you will be lucky. Burst anyone who walks past that bush without praying mercy. Show them who is the boss and make them kneel for you.
Tips and tricks
1. Always stay behind your minions
2. Try to farm best as you can. Sometimes you have to do a custom game and learn to farm there in peace
3. Kill the enemy
4. Don't flame... just talk a bit aggressively to your teammates
1. First throw Charm and then throw Orb of Something. That makes chances you to miss the Q a lot smaller.
2. If ult is not for killing, it is for trolling.
3. Don't look your stats... actually hide your stats bar, you already know your stats will be gorgeous.
Thank you for reading my first guide ever.
I hope this helped you somehow and improved your playing skills.
Here is the good looking woman who i found from the internet.
She kinda looks like Ahri to me.