Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Okay. First off. I have read, many, many, builds for Akali. I have taken in some knowledge from all of them. And I have ultimately decided to make my own guide to The Fist of Shadow herself.
Pros / Cons
-Takes down turrets fast
-Drop an opponent before they will even cast a spell
-Easily capable of 3v1 if you juke and use your shroud to your advantage.
-Will get owned if you try to take on two tanks at once
The reason for this is simple. Starting out with both disciplines triggered.
Reasons for this.
- Easy easy easy first blood if someone face checks the lanes bushes in the first minute.
Exhaust > Ignite > Q > Attack > Q Again if necessary.
Masteries are a little off from what you would normally see. But I love her this way. She is very beneficial from the defense tree, but also gains key elements from offensive.
1. Extra armor and magic resist. Yum.
2. Extra health. Yum.
3. 4% Attack Speed and Ability Power. Yum some more.
4. 10 Ability power after using ignite. Yummy.
5. Cripple = yum. And helps a lot with that first blood =P
6. 3% reduced Cooldowns. Yum.
7. My favorite part...And the one that fills me up with all the yummies. 15% spell penetration. YUM YUM.
The items are pretty straight forward. Buy them in order. Or, keep Deathcap and Revolver until the end. Your choice. But I like to get them early on because lets be fair....Some games don't last long enough to get them. But trust me, if you are good and master Akali, you will be fed. And eventually get full. =P
Pretty straight forward. You want to max out Mark ASAP.
After that, Shadow > Crescent.
Then finish off Shroud.
Now. For the most burst damage. This is what I do. In Key terms.
Q -> R -> Attack -> E -> W -> Q Pursue if necessary.