Akali Build Guide by HitsugayaItachi
This Guide Has Expired!
WARNING: This guide has not been updated by the Author in a very long time. The information contained may no longer be valid. Depending on the guide and information contained you may prefer to find some more up to date guides on our browse guides page!
Hi! Welcome to my Akali build.
First i will say a few words about this champion:
- Akali is a awesome AP champion with a very high damage.
- You can use this champion to play solo top,solo mid or lane. (don't try tank)
- This champion have many good skill and is a very good farmer.
And now I began to explain you this champion.
There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Akali is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Pruning the Tree - eliminating those who threaten the equilibrium of Valoran.
A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: ''We do that which must be done.'' When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question - she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow. She has had to do much in this role which others might find morally questionable, but to her it is in service of her mother's inviolable doctrine. She now works with her fellows Shen and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.
''The Fist of Shadow strikes from the cover of death itself. Do not impede the balance.''
Pros & Cons
"+"- High burst.
"+"- Escape mechanism with
Shadow Dance & Twilight Shroud.
"+"- Awesome Passive.
"+"- Good Farmer with
Mark of the Assassin & Crescent Slash.
"+"- Very versatile.
"+"- Excellent At Chasing.
"-"- Squishy Champion.
"-"- High Priority Kill Target.
"-"- Only Excels At Killing
"-"- Countered By Crowd Control.
"-"- Doesn't Have Much CC
Herself Only A Slow.
"-"- Need good rune for Twin Disciplines.
|**||Mark of the Assassin is a very important skill for this champion. In combination with Shadow Dance you will done a incredibility damage. Addition you can use this spell to farm. In team fight or 1vs1 extremely important to hit the enemy after you use this spell on them. You can do this very easily with Shadow Dance. I recommend you to start a fight with this spell because he have a low cooldown and he restore your energy when you hit the enemy.||**|
This is a very important skill. You can use them to escape or to help your them to catch an enemy. Addition into the circle you have more armor/magic resist and the enemy can't see you without ward or oracle.
Look at this video to learn you to use Twilight Shroud
Good skill to give more damage on the enemy and to farm the minion. When you attack the turret you can use this skill to active Sheen passive and give more damage.
|**||Shadow Dance is a awesome skill. Is very good in combination with Mark of the Assassin and Crescent Slash, this combo deal a very high DPS. I suggest you do don't spam this skill, because you have max. 3 essence of shadow, so use them when the enemy try to escape.||**|
|**||With Twin Disciplines you can increase your spell vamp and magic damage. That passive can help you to survive more time. With 8% spell vamp you can restore easily your HP and with magic damage you own the lane.||**|
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration - Nothing to say. More magic penetration=More magic damage and low enemy magic resist.
- Greater Glyph of Ability Power - Will give you more ability power in early game.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power - That rune give you more ability power in late game than Greater Glyph of Ability Power.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power - Put this runes and destroy any opponent.
My masteries is (21/9/0). This will give you all you need.
- This is the new mastery tree for Season 3. This is similar with the Season 2 but in the new mastery tree appear Spellsword .
- Spellsword is the best option for all AP Melee (ex. Diana) because more AP you have, more Damage you deal with Mark of the Assassin.
- Otherwise this tree is special for Akali, with masteries which deal ability power (ex.
I change the masteries because after the new patch 3.0.2 you will never need AD to active Twin Disciplines.
- Awesome combination. With Flash you can escape or catch an enemy and with Ignite can kill your opponent. Addition you can use Ignite to reduce the enemy HP regeneration, reduce support heal (eg. Aria of Perseverance, Astral Blessing, Primal Surge ...).
Don't try these
- +More mobility in early game, that means, you can dodge more easily the enemy skill shot abilities.
- +You have 3x Health Potion to survive more easy.
- "I use this started item because if you have all the rune is useless to buy the other started item because you have both the part of Twin Disciplines activated".
- Mercury's Treads in my opinion the best boots for Akali. Reduce the magic incoming damage and reduce the CC skill duration (from enemy), that escape soon from stun,slow,silence,etc.
- Hextech Revolver increase your damage and with spell vamp you can restore you HP more easy.
- Giant's Belt Why this? Because Akali is a squishy champ and you need this for Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter High Ability Power, good Health increase and AWESOME passive, slow per skill.
- Twin Shadows grant magic resist against AP champ, more movement speed, additional ability power and a good active for more CC.
- Bilgewater Cutlass need for Hextech Gunblade, and with this you will have another slow.
- Hextech Gunblade upgrade your Hextech Revolver and Bilgewater Cutlass, increase the slow from Unique Active and the spell vamp.
- Lich Bane Why? I choose this item because his passive is very good for Akali. When you use Mark of the Assassin, the passive will be active and increase your next basic attack damage.
Mark of the Assassin+ Lich Bane(passive)+Basic Attack=TONS OF DAMAGE.
- Liandry's Torment good against magic resist tank (give you magic pen.),good ability power and very good passive.
- Enchantment: Alacrity go faster from lane to other lane.
- Enchantment: Homeguard very good when you are pushed.
- Enchantment: Furor more easy to catch the enemy.
Team Fight & Counter Champions
It's very important which enemy is focus. In team fight is very important to don't target the tank. First time you need to kill AD carry or the enemy with a very high damage and squishy(e.g. LeBlanc, Veigar...).
Why counter you?
Why Counter You?
Why Counter You?
Why Counter You?
|__||Why Akali counter Him?|
|__||Why Akali counter Her?|
|__||Why Akali counter Him?|
|__||Why Akali counter Her?|
- Level 1-5. Stay back and farm the minion. If the enemy try to attack the turret, use Twilight Shroud front the turret and attack your opponent.
- Level 6-10. Stay mid and try to attack your enemy with Mark of the Assassin & Shadow Dance in combination. When you buy Hextech Revolver kill your opponent and use Crescent Slash & Mark of the Assassin to restore your HP.
- After level 10 you can go to gang top or bottom and come back on mid for try to kill again the mid enemy.
- When an enemy try to gang you, use Twilight Shroud and try to scam the enemy.
- Stay back and try to survive as much possible. Don't forget to say SS and put Sight Ward/ Vision Ward to prevent a eventually gang.
- When the enemy is around the turret you can try to attack him but don't go far, because the will attack you.
- Buy Health Potion & Hextech Revolver to restore more easily your HP and survive more time.
- Help your partner to kill or to escape. Can put Twilight Shroud front the enemy to slow him.
- After level 6 you can attack constantly with Mark of the Assassin & Shadow Dance and for escape use Twilight Shroud.
- Say SS and help mid or your partner to push.
NEW Patch (3.0.2)!!!
"These changes are to open up additional rune and mastery setups for Akali players. They’re intended to be a small change for those players who choose to stick with the setups they currently use."
- Discipline of Force - Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 19.5 Ability Power Base damage bonus reduced to 6% from 8%
- Discipline of Might - Now takes effect immediately instead of requiring 9.5 Attack Damage Base spell vamp bonus reduced to 6% from 8%
Patch 3.0.2 changelog:
-Modify runes and masteries.
Have Fun & Good Luck!
Akali - The Shadow Assassin
Akali: The Epitome Of An Assassin.
Akali AP pro
Dancing in the Shadows - S3 Akali In-Depth (with Video)