Alistar Build Guide by Pazanchik
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello people I present you my first Build ever!
My english is pretty bad, so I apoligize for the mistakes I will do during this Build.
Alistar is my main champion and I realy love to play him, so I want that you guys have the fun to play Alistar, too.
I can tell you that I have tested all posible items on him and found out thats this is the best way to play Alistar!
Well the Runes I take gives you some dmg and Mana/reg+Mana since alistar is realy mana hungry, so you can lane longer!
At the same time this help you to not build mana items, so you can go for the dmg.
Feel free to change the Runes its just that what works for me best!
My Masteries are pretty standart caster set!
You just need them all, Faster movement speed for landing good Headbuts + a Lich Bane you are a realy swift Bull!
Mana/reg staks with your Runes, Perfect!
Less CD on Alistar is the right way, Alistar LOVES CDR, so he can Headbutt the ppl more often around! Blue Buff ist a must!
And the other awersome stuff, I think I dont need to axplain you why to take the 5% more EXP!
Finaly, the Items!
1. you start with a Dorans Ring, it gives you all what you need, Mana/reg for longer farming/laning (staks with your Runes and Masteries). HP ist always good and AP for more dmg.
So you start with 30AP since your Runes gives you 15AP and Dorans Ring 15AP, awersome!
2. you try to grab by your first Recall the " Giant's Bellt ". You are a big cow so this bellt will fit you perfectly.
3. You go back for your boots and you realy want some AP, grab a "Blasting Wand"( When you have to recall befor you get the money for the bellt feel free to take the 1.Boots by your first recall.)
4. Yeah now finaly you get your "Sunfire cape", you will love it. Its staks perfectly with your passive, so you will make some decent dmg by just healing yourselv with the E spell! The Armor lets you longer alive vs. Melee champs!
5.Grab your 2.Boots fo the CDR. CDR is always good. ( If you want some more dmg take "Sorcere's Shoes", but I wouldent do it! Why? well see point 6.)
6. you get now your " Abyssal Cepter" Its reduce the Magic Resist from alle enemies aroud you and replayce the " Sorcerer's Shoes". You will do Massive AOE dmg with your Passive and at the same time with your spells. And because of the Magic Resist you will be more harder to kill, thats the way how a real AP Alistar works, pop you ult and Lets Get The Party Started, you are unkillible and do realy hard dmg!
7. now take Shees and build it Into a Lich Bane, Movement speed, AP, Magic resist and a AWERSOME Bonus, after every spell your auto atak will deal dmg from your AP!
8. now lets boost our dmg and take a pure AP item, thats hat have the most AP ingame, your Lich Bane atak will pwn hard. And this awersome hat is calling " Rabadon's Deathcap"
9.It will be realy rare that you reach this point, sell your Dorans Ring and grab a " Deathfire Grasp"! CDR, Mana/reg, AP, what you want more? Yeah you want more, you want its Active. That will instantly burn 30% of the enemies HP + your AP ratio, killing tanks? No Problem dude!
You will take Flash + Ignite.
With Flash you can escape or playcing awersome skills. Like: Flash in, Pulverize, run behind them and Headbutt him into your group.
Ignite is always nice, my farvorite spell. Ignite + Alistars Passive, awersome. Mundo incoming Ignite him!
Someone run away with 100HP or somthing and you spells are on CD, Ignite him!
Pros / Cons
-A lot of CC
-Very fun to play