Annie Build Guide by xBluexorcistx
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Full Build Example
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is My First LoL Guide, Please comment and Tell Me Your Opinion So I Can Do Better in Future. Thanks! ^-^
I am xBluexorcistx the Tibbers fan. I've played League of Legends since the Zack release, so you could say i'm a "newbie". In these two months i've been playing LoL I kinda get a bit more skilled and had tried around 30 champions. This guide is for Annie The Dark Child and Tibbers! that cute bear :3 I've been a whole week playing with her and building her with a lot of items. Hope you have fun playing Annie and don't forget something, Tibbers can be a great ulti in teamfights if you are fed. One last thing, excuse me if my english is not perfect, I speak spanish but I really wanted to do this guide.
Pros / Cons
+ Good CC, useful for ganks if your team need one and there's no jungler near.
+ Rangued Champion.
+ Great in teamfights with a stuning Summon: Tibbers
- Low resistance.
- Needs Items.
Teleport: If you go Mid this spell is very useful when you get back to base and the enemy minions are pushing your lane. You can teleport to the turret instead of running.
Ghost: You can switch between Ghost and Flash, I prefer this for the speed boost.
Flash: Like I already said, it's Ghost or Flash.
Ignite: This can be a good spell too, but I don't use it too much cause I prefer a way to escape instead of a chance to kill. It's up to you what you prefer.
Personal Opinion: Don't go with both Teleport and Ignite. I recommend to take at least a Ghost or Flash cause you will really need it.
- Pyromania: Pyromania gives Annie the chance to stun an opponent in her Fifht offensive skill she use. I recommend to use it with Summon: Tibbers.
- Disintegrate (Q): Annie throws a fireball causing magic damage to a single unit or champion, refunding its cost if deals a killing blow.
- Incinerate (W): Annie cast a cone of fire dealing magic damage to all units in range.
- Molten Shield (E): Annie casts a shield of fire around her for 5 seconds, increasing her armor and magic resistance and reflecting a part of the damage if she is attacked by auto-attacks.
- Summon: Tibbers! (R): Annie summons her bear Tibber <3 dealing damage to surrounding units and can be controlled by 45 seconds.
I'm not very good at runes yet, but these are the ones I used for a full Ap build.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: This will give you a boost of 15 AP at the beginning of the game, a great advantage to you.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration: Magic Penetration to do more damage.
- Greater Glyph of Ability Power: More AP, you can use Glyph of Magic Penetration too.
- Greater Seal of Health Regeneration: The first time I played Annie I was using Seal of Armor to have a little more survivability, but now I'm trying out Healt regen seals.
|Give a boost to Ghost and Ignite|
|Less cooldown means more abilities.|
|If you want to do more damage this magic penetration is what you are looking for.|
|Stronger basic attacks :D|
|What can be better than more AP?|
|You will need some Mana and Health regen.|
|Good choice, it gives you great stats fot APCasters and a great passive|
|I buy it for the magic penetration|
|This item is one of the most important because it can help you to survive with the health increasing, while giving you a good amount of AP, HP and ManaP.|
|Rabadon's passive makes this item one of the more powerful, in my opinion, AP items (gives 120 AP). It gives you a plus of 35% of your current AP.|
|I was looking for some item that could give me more Magic Penetration and found this.It's a low price for something that gives 70 AP and 35% MP if you ask me.|
|This item is optional, you can choose between the items in the "OPTIONAL ITEMS" build.|
Well, this was my guide for Annie and my First Guide, hope it helps you in game and have fun playing with Annie, cause she is great :D Comment what you think and if there's something wrong I will fix it. See ya~~