Ezreal Build Guide by WalrusLemon
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Lich Bane Ezreal
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Guide released on Mobafire still under construction, releasing "gameplay" section soon. just want to see what everyone thinks! 2/7/13
If you DOWNVOTE the guide, TELL ME WHY. I am happy to listen to your feedback and improve! Guide is still under construction.
- High damage burst combo
- Arcane Shift can be used as an escape mechanism or used offensively
- Mystic Shot is great a great harass ability, and also great for kiting!
- his ult Trueshot Barrage can safely secure a kill or help weaken the enemy in a team fight
- Essence Flux is great for team fights
- Last hit using Mystic Shot
- May be hard to play for some people because 3/4 his abilities are skillshots
- Weak early game, but shines mid and late game
- needs items to be good
There is 21 in offense masteries for obvious reasons, the upgraded Ignite ability power and attack damage plus the increased movement speed using Ghost. I've picked Summoner's Insight for the cooldown reduction on Flash and also picked Mastermind to lower down the cooldowns even more, all the masteries tag along well with Enchantment: Distortion so you can use Flash alot more often to escape or attack. I also picked one in Runic Affinity to keep blue buff longer for more sustained mana in the laning phase.
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
Greater Seal of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration - it increases Ezreal's ability damage ALOT.
Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration - To help Ezreals low mana pool early game.
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power - It gives you a nice chunk of AP early game
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist - Magic resist to sustain longer in mid lane
Mouse-over the icons to see ability description
Rising Spell Force: // Ezreal's steroid passive, It is great for attacking towers and also works well with Lich Bane.
Mystic Shot: // Ezreal's farm, harass, bush checker and kiting skill. I love the low cooldown and low mana cost, i like to use this to poke the enemy mid laner and use it to last hit minions.
- I suggest using SmartCasting with this ability
- Use to harass the enemy and last hit minions
- Use to check bushes
Essence Flux: // It only hits enemy champions, and if it hits an ally it increases their attack speed. This skill is great usage for team fights and does a great amount of damage (uses 80% ability power! WOW!)
- Don't use it often in the early game, it uses too much mana. use it if you REALLY have to (jungler gank, team-fight, etc.)
- Use SmartCast
- Try hitting enemy champs and your teammates while in a teamfight, you will do a lot of damage and at the same time you will buff your team!
Arcane Shift: // Basically just like Flash but does damage and has a lower cooldown! It is a great gap-closer, escape, and finisher for fleeing enemy champs.
- // Try your best to conserve the ability, for incase you get into a sticky situation!
- // Use it with Flash, its a great combo for evading nasty ganks
- // Use it on fleeing enemies if you are sure you can secure the kill.
TrueShot Barrage: // A powerful global ult, its great for initiating teamfights and grabbing kills!
- // Predict the enemy movement when sniping with this ability, dont just ult on their exact position
- // use during teamfight and damage all the enemy champs
- // Use it to secure kills (fleeing, low enemies)
Ability Sequence Order
|// I always follow this order, i max out Arcane Shift first because i use it a lot for evading ganks and securing kills. second, i max Mystic Shot its great for harassing,kiting, and last hitting minions. lastly i max Essence Flux, i max this out last because i feel it isnt much use until later game.|
|// Main damage source.|
|// When built with a good amount of AP, Lichbane makes your auto-attack do 75% of your ability power! Thats great for getting that extra push in attacking.|
|// I grab this because Ezreal gets focused alot in teamfights, the active you get from Zhonya's can save your life or give you some extra time of survival in critical team fight moments.|
|// I love this item, 500 HEALTH and 80 ABILITY POWER. its everything Ezreal needs for his squishy-ness and at the same time, give him extra damage. The passive slow also can pull some kills!|
|// Magic penetration to increase burst damage.|
|// Magic pen for EXTREME burst damage, increase move speed. i usually enchant with distortion so i can have flash earlier when its on cooldown, enchant with Furor if you prefer more aggresive.|