Build Guide by just1rape
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi! This time i show how I play kata and some tips. Eh. Kata is my second main char. :)
- I go with magic pen. Bonus magic damage to your shunpo + Bouncing Blade + Death Lotus, not much but helps you.
- I go with some hp. Kata is weak at earlygame so hp runes is so useful.
- I go with some extra ap in earlygame. Shunpo hits more, so lovely.
- I go with again some extra ap. Shunpo + Bouncing Blade hits more. Yay.
1. - Bonus magic dmg and moment speed 2. Always good to have boots.
2. - 500 hp, 80 ability power + passive is: slowing the target 35% for 1.5s. Nice hp + ap + passive, great item for katarina's skills.
3. - 60 Attack Dmg, 75 Ability Power, 20 Lifesteal and 25 spell vamp. Too great for katarina, all ur spells heals u little bit and 60 attack dmg for ulti.
4. - 155 ability power! Too awesome item. All your spells hit harder ;)
5. - 70 ability power + passive: +40 magic pen. Spells hit harder coz of ap + magic pen.
6. - 100 ability power + 50 armor. Armor is always good and ap ofc.
These items are my recommend.
- After a kill or assist, Katarina gains 25 gold and her cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds. This is kata's passive. In teamfights u gain extra gold + cooldowns are recuded 15 sec. Automatic other shunpo + bouncing blade.
- Katarina throws a dagger that bounces from enemy to enemy, dealing magic damage.
Katarina throws a dagger that hits up to 2/3/4/5/6 enemies, dealing 60/95/130/165/200 (0.35 + ) magic damage. Each subsequent hit deals 10% less damage. Kata's first spell, Great harassing tool at earlygame + midgame & lategame.
- Passive: Katarina's attacks deal increased damage. Active: Katarina's next basic attack has a bonus effect. Bouncing Blade deals full damage to every target hit and reduces incoming healing to the target, or after using Shunpo Katarina takes reduced damage for 3 seconds.
Passive: Katarina's abilities and melee attacks deal 8/12/16/20/24 additional damage each hit.
Active: Katarina's next basic ability has a bonus effect.
Bouncing Blade: Deals full damage to every target it hits and applies 50% healing reduction for 5 seconds.
Shunpo: Katarina takes 15/20/25/30/35% reduced damage from enemy attacks for 3 seconds. Kata's second spell, i think its kinda useless to me.
- Katarina instantly moves to her target's location. If the target is an enemy, she deals damage.
Katarina moves to her target's location. If the target is an enemy, she deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.75) magic damage to the target. This is so useful harassing tool + escaping tool plus chasing tool.
- Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing daggers with unrivaled speed at up to three nearby champions.
Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing 10 daggers over 3 seconds at the closest 3 enemy champions. Each dagger deals 50/65/80 (0.25 + ) magic damage. This spell get kills, kills and more kills. Best skill. :))9
I choose and .
Why ? - Well Katarina have her shunpo so i think you dont need . But + is great escaping / chasing tool. But i think kata dont just need .
Why ? - Great spell to get the kill, if your range is too small and if they are flash'd away so do it fast. Why not ? No, i just think it useless to kata. You have .
So you can also choose and .
The end of this guide here.