Shaco Build Guide by qwerty313
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This guide can help u play as ap shaco.
I personaly have played ap shaco much times so I think I can give u some good tips
Most would say that death isn't funny. It isn't, unless you're Shaco - then it's hysterical. He is Valoran's first fully functioning homicidal comic; he jests until someone dies, and then he laughs. The figure that has come to be known as the Demon Jester is an enigma. No one fully agrees from whence he came, and Shaco never offers any details on his own. A popular belief is that Shaco is not of Runeterra - that he is a thing summoned from a dark and twisted world. Still others believe that he is the demonic manifestation of humanity's dark urges and therefore cannot be reasoned with. The most plausible belief is that Shaco is an assassin for hire, left to his own lunatic devices until his services are needed. Shaco certainly has proven himself to be a cunning individual, evading authorities at every turn who might seek him for questioning for some horrendous, law-breaking atrocity. While such scuttlebutt might reassure the native inhabitants of Valoran, it seems unimaginable that such a malfeasant figure is allowed to remain at large.
Whatever the truth of his history might be, Shaco has joined the League of Legends for reasons only he knows. He is a terrifying figure, typically shunned by both his fellow champions and the media at large. Only the summoners in the Institute of War know why such a creature was allowed into the League, but most Runeterrans suspect it to be a means that allows the power that be to keep an eye on the ever-elusive Shaco. Unsurprisingly, this champion is popular in places where madness can openly reign, such as among the power-hungry summoners of Zaun and Noxus.
Whatever you do, don't tell him you missed the punch line.
Shaco´s Base stats
- Health 421 (+80 / per level) (1861 lvl 18)
- Mana 210 (+40 / per level) (930 lvl 18)
- Armor 15 (+3.5 / per level) (78 lvl 18)
- Magic Resist 30 (+1.25 / per level) (52 lvl 18)
- Critical Strike 2.05 (+0.45 / per level)(10,15 lvl 18)
- Health Regen 1.49 (+0.11 / per level)(3,47 lvl 18)
- Mana Regen 0.78 (+0.05 / per level)(1,68 lvl 18)
- Move Speed 325
Pros / Cons
- biggest nuke in the entire game
- u will be unkillable (= you will not lose any stacks)
- most funny champion
- u can 1v3 with boxes
- even if u have ghost and deceive u are still squishy
- useless box or deceive using when enemy team has oracle
- low mana
First I have put as many points as possible to.Because it will be your main damage dealing ability.
Then skill up.This will be your finishing ability.is there only for fleeing so take this at lvl 2 and finish it as last.
- really good item for shaco, u will not die - you will not lose any stacks- best boots u can choose for ap shaco, it will add u some mp + Enhanced Movement 2- it has amazing unique passive bonus,u will use it in every fight(its a must),(in key bindings u can set it that your 'T' will activate any of your inventory spaces,so put DeathFireGrasp into your chosen bar)- massively increases your ap- i choosed this item because of hp(of course it gives u some ap too)- this item gives u some ap and movement increase but u heve to buy this for its passive bonus - when you use an ability, your next physical attack will then deal an additional 100% of your Ability Power in damage. This effect has a 2 second cooldown(it will also activates on deceive)
For summoners spells I decided to take ghost and ignite.
: U will need at least one fleeing spell so u can decide between ghost and flash.Both of them are realy good for shaco,but I have to decided for one.So I take ghost because I personaly use it for almost every lol´s champ´s.
: Its a good finishing spell.U will just need it
Alternative - : It helps u a lot.Your enemy will be slowed = more damage from boxes.
Tips for Playing
First u will put first point to the jack in the box.It helps u to get first blood.Your all-game usage technique will be:put as many as possible boxes in the gras than beguile your opponent in it.First strike with your Deathfire grasp for maximum damage from it then strike with your Two-Shiv Poison and ignite.
This = 1 guaranteed kill
usage of your Hallucinate: 1) for fleeing
2) for damage - U will just create the clone and pull it at enemy.
Try to hit as many enemies as possible
Thank you for reading my guide and I hope it will helps you.
evaluation,comment and question please