Build Guide by Starver
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
First - this is not "completely" my build. If you want to see what inspired me go here. I hope i will help you.
After 126.96.36.199 patch Teemo gained massive magic damage from his Toxic Shots, that's why we are going to focus Magic penetration. Toxic Shot is like Master's Yi "Wuju Style", because in fact we deal additional damage on hit, and damage per second. With 220 AP, our Teemo should deal twice more damage with Toxic Shot, that gives 90 upon impact and 60 per second (impressive, isn't it? :) ).
Summoner Spells in fact are up to you. You can for example change Exhaust into Flash. or Ignite to Cleanse. With that SP build i won a lot of matches.
So here is explanation of items:
1. Dorian's Ring & Health Potion - Nothing special, little boost of stats.
2. Berserker's Greaves - here is choice for you. You can buy those boots improving Malady effect, or Sorcerer's Shoes, which give you 20 Magic Penetration, and after all, reducing enemy Magic Resistance by 57 instead of 37. Well, you decide :)
3. Malady - Big AS boost, massive improvement for Toxic Shot damage. Additional AP which don't make much difference.
4. Rylai's Crystal Scepter - This item will make you more annoying that you can imagine ;). First of all - 500 HP makes you kill harder. 80 ability power makes your skills happy. One of my favorite Passive: Slow. Once you will catch meele champion slow will give you more time to shoot, and when he will finally come to you, i don't think he will have enough Hp to fight with you ;).
5. Guinsoo's Rageblade - This one convinced me to resign from Nashor's Tooth. It gives you 35 AD & 45 AP, but we want his passive: each time you shoot your AS increases by 4% and you get 6 AP for 5 sec, stacks 8 times. You shoot faster, with higher dmg, reducing enemy magic resist. faster every time :).
6. Madred's Bloodrazor - While we have so high AS, we can buy Madred's Bloodrazor. More AS, higher armor (in the end we have 52% reduced dmg), 30 damage, and 4% HP every hit (magic damage). Needs no explanation.
7. Hextech Gunblade - 20% Life steal 20% Spell vamp. You get 70-80 life back from each shoot + 150 from Blinding Dart. Also 45 AD and 55 AP. Now you pwn everyone :D.
So, now you have to learn 3 most important rules ever playing League of Legends:
2. Stay cool
3. Auto Attack as much as you can.
So - once you get your lane, you can try or not first blood. With exhaust and ignite you can do this, but - use ignite only if enemy will be low, because it have pretty high cooldown. Now follow the rules, auto attack enemy, but do not use blinding dart if you don't need to blind enemy, you're just wasting mana, making yourself easy target.
Now when you reach lvl 6, treat mushrooms as a initiator of fight, because your enemies will run when they will step on it with slow on themselves, that makes whole procedure much easier.