Build Guide by UnrealPie12
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Introduction to the Ranged Carry, Ashe
BUILD UNDER CONSTRUCTION
One of the perennial favorites of summoners in the League of Legends is the Freljordian beauty known as Ashe. She is a direct descendant of Avarosa - one of three legendary sisters who each claimed dominion over the scattered tribes dwelling in the icy tundra of northern Valoran. Ashe mirrors her ancestor's unparalleled mastery of the bow, earning her the title of ''the Frost Archer'' the way Avarosa did during her era. Ashe is a literal Princess amongst her people, though she prefers to be addressed by outsiders as her tribal title rather than any form of royal moniker. There are those in Freljord, however, that would prefer to address Ashe as the ''late'' Frost Archer; the other two tribes that are descendants from the Three Sisters are historically sworn enemies of Ashe and her people. Having survived more than one assassination attempt in her life, Ashe is always aware of her surroundings regardless of where she is.
Ashe is an amazing team player in the early, and late game stages. Ashe is one of the best farmers in the game and can out farm any other mid game champ. Although Ashe is not a good Jungle, she can still take the red buff around level 5 making your lane that much easier. If playing with a jungle, never take the buff until around level 9, that way you do not interrupt there Jungling stages.
My Rune build is a bit different than other Ashe players.
- Greater-mark-of-desolation: This rune gives +1.66 armor penetration, This will give you the utmost advantage in 1v1s or team fights because you will hit that much harder. Make sure to get all nine of them for the best results.
- Greater Seal of Malice: This rune gives +0.42% critical chance which will stack with your phantom dancers late game, you can easy take that other Ashe if you use your Frost Shot, She won't know what hit her!
- Greater Glyph of Celerity: This rune gives Cool down reduction 0.9 (0.05 per level) which will help get them team fights going, save yourself from ganks, or long range last hits when ever you need it.
- Greater Quintessence of Desolation These Quints give you 3.32 Armor Penetration, It makes for GREAT early game dominance vs the other solo champ as well as late game tank destroyer.
Lets go over the base item build
Start off with Doran's Blade for the damage and life steal or a Vampiric Scepter For more life steal.
The Vampiric Scepter will allow you to stay in the lane a bit longer due to its +12% Life steal. Although you will not hit as hard as you would if you started with the Doran's Blade so you will not be able to push as hard with a great success chance. Next grab your Boots of Speed that way you are able to get away / chace during the 1v1 harassment. You do not need to upgrade your Boots of Speed into Berserker's Greaves or Boots of Swiftness because your Zeal will give you the movement speed you need. Instead, look to see if you need MR, I always usually get the Mercury's Treads if I do not sell the Boots of Speed later. If you played your cards right you should of been able to farm up to the Zeal without having to build up to it. The Zeal is a great way to start your build because it combos with your runes we discussed earlier and it gives you movement speed, this makes up for not upgrading your Boots of Speed. Start to build up to the Infinity Edge by last hitting everything you can, if there is no jungler on your team then kill Wrats and wolfs as often as possible without letting the other solo champ get hits on your tower. Start to build the Infinity Edge by getting a B. F. Sword first, this will give you +50 attack damage so its better to start off with it rather than the other two items. Once you have completed your Infinity Edge start making another Zeal this will combo with your Cirt runes even better you can even face tanks without Madreds. After getting your next Zeal start to build up both of your Zeals into Phantom Dancers You will move fast and hit hard, at this time if you have not won, start building Madred's Bloodrazor and a Zeke's Herald to finish off the tanks while keeping your HP full.
- Boots of Mobility I would not 100% recamend these boots when there are better servivability boots out there, the only time I would get this is if you are trying to farm your happy little butt off while staying in team fights, Its also good for running away from ganks and getting into battle faster.
- Ninja Tabi gives you +25 Armor +12% Dodge Chance, The only time I would pick up these boots is if they have a heavy AD team, the dodge will make for great 1v1s
- Vampiric Scepter Its a great starting item now that you cannot buy a Health Potion. Early game life steal in middle lane is pretty much a guaranteed win if the other mid starts with a Doran's Blade or if its a support carry and grabs a Meki Pendant
- Quicksilver Sash is a substitute for not grabbing summoner spell Cleanse. It also provides you with MR so casters like Lux and Morgana will just be shooting bubbles at you.
- The Black Cleaver gives +55 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Armor by 15 for 5 seconds (maximum 3 stacks). which makes for a powerfull Ashe I will grab this as early as possible if I am facing a team with Alistar Dr. Mundo Cho'Gath ect.
- The Bloodthirster is a great way to make Ashe a powerhouse. I take this if its a Tank heavy team.