Ashe Build Guide by TerribleShadow
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
For those about to Start a game LOOK HERE
-Boots, 3 health pots
-Boots of Swiftness
-Infinity Edge (Get B.F. Sword 1st)
-Black Cleaver (" ")
-Bloodthirster (" ")
-Phantom Dancer (Get Zeal 1st)
- Madreds Bloodrazor (if the enemy team has alot of health, buy this after black cleaver)
- Banshee's Veil ( if they have a lot of cc)
- Use your first auto attack on champion (Focus gives you 100% crit chance)
- Harrass with Volley
- Last hit minions (FARMING IS ESSENTIAL)
- Always position yourself carefully in team fights (Ashe is extremely squishy)
- Get red buff for the damage per second and slow
- Get blue for faster mana regen, and cooldown
Ashe is by far the most easiest champion to play in my opinion. I started playing Ashe when i first started playing LoL (League of Legends), a little over a year ago.
In this build i will use abbreviations:
A.A - Auto Attack
A.P - Ability Power
A.S - Attack Speed
B.C - Black Cleaver
B.T - BloodThirster
B.V - Banshee's Veil
C.C - Crowd Control
D.P.S - Damage Per Second
I.E - Infinity Edge
M.I.A - Missing In Action
M.S - Movement Speed
P.D - Phantom Dancer
There are many ways to build ashe, but i would prefer these runes:
Greater Mark of Desolation - These gives you the armor pen that you need early game.
- Because Ashe's mana pool is low, spamming volley is nearly impossible, but with a little mana regen, it helps alot.
- Ashe is very squishy throughout the game, having some Magic Resist early game helps with your farming and laning.
- Ashe has a very low health pool; having some hp give more survivability early game.
- The reason i get boots rather than is because dorans blade is useless if you can't hit minions for lifesteal. Boots on the other hand allows you to move quicker and avoid possible ganks early game; Ashe has a base m.s of 300 which is very slow. Boots cost 350, so you have enough to buy yourself 3 health pots.
- A lot of ashe players usually go for these , giving you added A.S. Boots of Swiftness gives you a M.S of 390, while Berserker's Greaves gives you 370. Having more movement speed increases the chances of you avoiding ganks or chasing champions.
- Because you bought boots of swiftness, you need the A.S. Black cleaver gives you that, plus 55 attack damage and armor reduction.
- Why, bloodthirster?, Well because Ashe is a DPS Carry, her output is going to be devastating, with bloodthirster, it ensures that you are given lifesteal and attack damage for more survivability.
- This item is a must for Ashe. It gives her more M.S and A.S. This is perfect for running or chasing and also helps with bloodthirster as the more attacks you make, the more health you get back.
- This item is self explanatory. It blocks one negative spell from an enemy, perfect for stuns and taunts. It also gives extra health.
With items and runes explained, lets move on to the in game guide.
Start off with and x3,and level up your . Champions like Katarina, Vladimir, and Leblanc are very difficult to lane against. Try not to lane with these champs unless you know for certain that you can take them on.
At 1:30, your passive should give you 100% crit chance. Use this and attack the enemy champion and follow it with . If done correctly, you should be able to take 2 full bars off the enemy's health. Your next objective is to farm as much as possible; last hitting minions whenever you can and harrass the enemy with volley. Just make sure that your mana dont get below 150, which is needed for your
When you reach lvl 8, and have a kill, go back and finish your and get a . From there, go and finish the tower and help top or bot lanes and follow the item build sequence.If the situation demands it, go and get a and/or .
In team fights, your can be used to initiate, or you can have another champ like malphite initiate and use it to stun and slow enemies trying to run away. Your can be used to scout baron and dragon.
Throughout the game try to get the red or blue buffs. They will help with slowing and cooldown respectively.
- Excellent farmer with
- Good initiator with
- Strong Carry late game
- Slows with
- for scouting
- Slow movement early game
- Very Squishy
- Can Die if stunned.
- Item Dependent
This is my very first build so please if theres anything that i can do to help make it better comment below. If you want to add me, my name is "TerribleShadow" in the US servers.
Hope you guys like this. :)