Bottom AP Support
Just for Kicks
Hello Summoners, and welcome to this guide for Bard. First and foremost, this is my first build guide so bare with me. Now that that's out of the way we can finally begin our
(This guide still needs some work but at least the item build is there)
- it's wards and health; what more is there to say?
- these boots + a homeguard enchantment gives Bard that extra
speed on top of the extra speed he gets from his chimes
GOTTA GO FAST
- you get armor, and your basic do more slows in addition to
your meep slows
- magic resistance for those pesky AP support and any other
magic damaging powerhouse problems
The offensive items
is the best AP item you get for Bard because it gives a very moderate amount of AP and health. However, don't go crazy on the offense, after all you're still a support.
If you need magic resistance, build . And for more armor is obviously .
The rest of the items are just filler and should only be bought super late game when there's a lot of team fights going on.
- build this if you're going for more armor and build if you're going for more magic resistance.
As for the final three items, build both if going offensive is a no-go and keeping your adc alive is top priority (which it should be anyways) and for guardian's angel, build that if the enemy champions are too aggressive for you.