Kha'Zix Build Guide by calyx deuced
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Time for Jungle, and i mean it. I love
Kha'Zix, he has amazing skill set, great usage and its time to show you whats the difference between angel and insect.
Insect is what you begin with, full of potential, yet easily squash-able creature.
Angel is what your enemies and allies will think you are, you will descend from the sky with your mighty wings and stomp the enemies.
Pros / Cons
You are a burst ad so be one and deal TONS OF DAMAGE, also some armor and masteries to empower your summoner spells.
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
This rune setup is for damage, some protection earlier, and attack speed to make you able to cross jungle fast.
Lets talk about summoner spells now.
Every Jungler needs this one, for early farming, and to be able to steal Baron or other valuable monsters.
This one will always help you to gank, or run away more easily. I dont take because Kha'Zix has leap and ghost is much more effective by granting speed.
Skill Sequence And Evolutions
Time to talk about our ever changing deep voiced Xenomorth and his skills:
- Unseen Threat (Passive): Here where the fun begins, every time you are not seen by those future preys you gain this bonus, Unseen Threat causes his next basic attack against an enemy champion or Evolved Void Spike to deal 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 200 / 220 + (0.5 per ability power) bonus magic damage and slow by 35% for 2 seconds. I lasts until consumed, no cooldown present, being seen by minions or something else has no effect.
- Taste Their Fear (Q):
(Passive): Shows targets isolated from everyone else.
(Active): Deals damage to a single target, damage to isolated target is further increased
- This evolution increases range of both basic attacks and , also it now does damage equal to 12% of target missing health(max 200 against minions and monsters, we dont want you to be able to kill baron on spawn). I usually take this one second, to increase my damage.
- Void Spike (W): Healing doesn't hurt anyone, well except your enemies, and it only heals you if you are in range of explosion.
- Evolving Spikes give you ability to fire a cone of them, and also consumes for bonus damage and slow. I prefer to evolve this last if I don't take point on .
- Leap (E): This baby is my main way of engaging by surprise or getting away once things start to get ugly. It also deals damage on landing, seems nice, considering you can stomp enemies, revenge for every crushed bug ever.
- Growing wings has its benefits, like bigger range of leap size 20 also gaining a kill or assist refreshes cooldown of Leap. I prefer to evolve this one first, for easier ganks, better catching-up and great escape.
- Void Assault (R): This amazing skill turns you invisible up to two times, also every time you level up it it grants glorious EVOLUTION POINT for you.
- Evolving does nice palette swap for you, so you can look more bAd, also grants third stealth moment and reduces incoming damage, it is a nice tool if you are extremely focused. I take this evolution third if I don't want upgraded.
Lets talk about items now, first the core:
Is for fast and effective jungling, also life steal, and armor.
Not much to explain here, movement speed and magic resist, also CCs are less effective for you, if enemy team is hard AD and not much CCs, is better way to go then.
I like this gorgeous baby because it gives more damage, attack and movement speed, and slow and HP, all in all a great item on our Xenomorth.
Our hunter needs nice AD and lifesteal sobuy it to him.
This think is what makes most AP tick(get it? Tick, as a bug, ok ok im no Joker), you get magic resist, AD, and great shield so bursts cant kill you that easily.
Now it is time to gain some massive damage, nothing much to explain here.
Let's make our fine Voidreaver into someone protected by the heavens themselves, we get nice magic resist and armor. And save from being easily killed.
I prefer to start at wolfs, then take blue, if you are on the blue team then, go gank bot for FB, if done correctly its easy as cake, otherwise try to keep an eye on the map, help your team, if you can spot isolated enemy chances are you can take them out nicely. Later in game dont rush into teamfights, you are not a tank, but you are not as squisy as a carry so eat enemies alive.
soma of my results so far...
And for now i can talk about this game
This one went like a charm, FB was ours with , after that help for mid. and so on...
Credits to jhoijhoi for her awesome guide on making guides.
For now thats it, but more will come up later.
Dont be hatters and kill some Lions .