Ashe Build Guide by Fortex117i
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
First i have to say this is my first guide. This one is for sure not my last guide and so I will gain experience while writing new guides for you!
Also please give me some real feedback because i need it for my next guides
jeah bla bla blupp verry verry good blupp blupp bla i love it i need some real feedback!
But now lets go to the real guide! ;)
Ashe is a very good AD-Carry if you can play her :) you can open Teamfights with her ultimate Enchanted Crystal Arrow or just stop someone when he flees.
Pros / Cons
+Extremely Powerful in late games
+Amazing slow with Frost Shot and Volley
-Hard to play very good
-Slowest Champion in LoL!
I take for Runes these 4:
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed
Greater Seal of Attack Speed
Greater Quintessence of Critical Damage
- As for every AD-Carry I prefer Greater Mark of Desolation just because of the better armor pen.
- Greater Seal of Attack Speed and Greater Glyph of Attack Speed for the lanephase because you have more attackspeed and if someone is fleeing from you, you can slow him much more and faster with your Frost Shot.
- Greater Quintessence of Critical Damage is later for the
HUGEdamage output in the teamfights.
MasteriesAshe bacause it gives you much more damageoutput
=> MORE KILLS!!! :P
- First of all you buy Dorans Blade because you have more life a bit of life steal and damage.
- As 2nd item you buy Boots of Speed and expand it to Berserker's Greaves or Ninja Tabi if you have an agressive enemy AD-Carry against you.
- After you doing good on lane buy B. F. Sword and expand it to Infinity Edge if you are doing not so well bu first Zeal expand it to Phantom Dance and then buy Infinity Edge
- You are doing good? Then buy now Phantom Dancer
- Now we are slowly coming to the teamfights or are allready having it so we buy Last Whisper because of the better Armor Penetration.
- Game still going? buy The Bloodthirster
- WOOOT YOUR GAME IS STILL GOING?!? good... now sell Doran's Blade and buy again Phantom Dancer
Great to slow the enemy and dealing much more damage
Also great to slow and dealing some AoE damage
lets see if there is someone^^ also giving for every kill eg. minion or champion some extra gold
If hits an Champion he is stunned and all around
VERY VERY SLOWED!
Ability Sequence Order
- I'm starting every game with Volley to deal damage and slow the enemy and we max it as fast as posslible with one early point in Frost Shot and in lvl 4 one point in Hawkshot.
- This Ability Sequence Order is good for bot and mid but for mid I would prefer this:
- With this Ability Sequence Order you will be much more safer by ganks
GOOD Summoner Spells
- FlashThis summoner spell is good for ANY champion. Flash allows you to close the distance between fleeing enemy, dodge certain enemy abilities, correct positioning mistakes, or teleport over certain obstacles. If you don't take this, prepare to be punished hard when you make positioning mistakes.
- ExhaustExhaust lowers the damage output of your target and greatly reduces their movement speed. If you are engaging an enemy, Exhaust is definitely something you should throw on them.
- GhostIf you have problems with overextending, or need to cover a distance larger than Flash would. You could use this summoner spell, I recommend this for newer players until they develop the "good instinct" that they are in danger and should back off.
- IgniteIf you are in a 1 on 1 battle against another AD carry, you can immediately ignite them to reduce their lifesteal; however, in this situation Exhaust would be better as it reduces their damage output which in turn, reduces lifesteal.
- Cleanse Is not "THAT BAD" but i just don'recommend it.
- Heal Not the best choise but also does not belong in the next chapter.
Bad Summoner Spells
- ReviveYou shouldn't take this spell just to instantly revive after death, you should be taking summoner spells like Exhaust to keep you alive instead.
- SurgeYou aren't a Burst champion (eg. Twitch), you are to keep a steady stream of flying death projectiles.
- ClarityIf you ever find yourself in that much need of mana, get some mana regen seals.
- ClairvoyanceLeave this for your support, Hawkshot should be enough for you.
- PromoteAhse shouldn't be taking this take instead Flash for better positioning play
YOU ARE NO JUNGLER!!!!!
Now we have all we need:
The right Summoner Spells
and know about her Skills
and now we gonna learn how to play her:
VIDEO IS FOLLOWING!
First of all i have to say THANK You to jhoijhoi because she helped me alot with her "making a guide" tutorial. Also i have to thank an Ashe guide who wasn´t that bad but I improved it a little bit (Just some basicstuff is from this guide^^)
And at last a cool Ashe Pic: