Ezreal Build Guide by r4z0r219
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Hey there! I've been playing Ezreal for a while and tested a lot of builds and i thought making a guide. I know this must be another guide similar to other guides but at least it tells us ad ezreal is the more viable build in my opnion. Please read the explanation of the guide.
Pros / Cons
- Can deal high burst damage
- Fun to play and even more with new epic skin :D
- Usefull in teamfights (with his W)
- Mobile champion
- His E can be used as a escaping mechanism
- Doesn't deal such damage compared to some ad carrys
- Sqiushy and usualy focused in teamfights (as all ad carrys)
- Takes time to get used to
- All skillshots
- No hard CC as slows, stuns, etc
Greater Mark of Desolation - I think this is the best mark for an ad carry champion, attack damage doesn't always mean it's the best. With amor pen you will counter the armor the enemy has.
This two rune types give more resistance from physical and magic damage
- He's already a mobile champion but I like this quint so I can chase/dodge more as Ezreal can deal good damage very quickly.
- If you can deal with less movement speed I suggest you to take damage quints as Ezreal does not have such base damage as or
Obviously this are standard ad carry masteries. You can either chance the magic resistance point to Summoner's Resolve if you take heal.
You can also switch 9 points from defense tree to utily tree with CD flash spell reduced, mana points per level, 4 points in the movement speed and finally 1 point in Runic Affinity. I'm sorry for my bad english in some sentences.
Take Doran's blade for starting item if you're used to play with him regardless if you have a support champion in bot lane, ohterwise take boots and potions.
EARLY GAME GOAL:
- This will give good damage for Ezreal. Honestly I think Ez lacks a little of physical damage (compared to other ad carrys) despite his early damage be considered great.
MID AND LATE GAME:
The standard item purchase for ad carrys:
+ + +
If you see the enemy has a tanky team and armour build:
+ + +
1st ITEM BUILD: THE BLOODTHIRSTER VS INFINITY EDGE
A lot of people said to me that ad carrys should buy 1st Infinity edge because it has critical strike nice damage and the passive who gives more damage in critical strikes.
It still is a very good starting item.
The gives more damage and survivility in lane (due to its passive), sure you won't have critical damage yet but you still can harras, poke, and stay in lane if you've been ganked and need to catch some health back.
-> -> ->
Rising Spell Force (Passive) - Grants attack speed if you hit an unit with an ability. Stacks up to 5 times. Remenber, if you want to push a tower be sure to use the passive.
Mystic Shot (Q) - Max it at 1st, it has low CD, it's great for poke and harrass and is a high range skill.
Essence Flux (W) - is last to master because it only scalles with ability power, you should consider max this skill 1st if you build an ap Ezreal. This skill will also reduce the attack speed of target enemy champion and buffing your near allied champion with attack speed, consider putting a point of Essence Flux at level 4 as it can be usefull for teamfights too.
Arcane Shift (E) - This skill makes Ezreal to blink and fire a ranged attack to the nearest enemy he see's. It's also good for escaping/chasing and passing through walls.
Trueshot Barrage (R) - Despite dealing less 8% damage for each enemy it hits, it's a very usefull skill. It has low CD to an ultimate similar to ashe's ult and it's very usefull for either last hitting enemys, clearing minion waves or steal a baron buff (if you have a little luck too :P).
- it's my favourite spell for Ezreal.
- This spell is also usefull for him either for killing or escaping. Tip: If you have a support in your lane you can ask him to take Exhaust and then you take Heal for Exhaust and vice versa.
- This is indeed one of the best spells in LoL.
- Very usefull spell too for an ad carry.
Note: Remember to switch the point in Summoner's Wrath to Butcher and replace the point in Resistance to Summoner's Resolve