Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi! It`s my first build. I play Cho very long time, and as for me, it`s a best tank in game.
- Good tank
- Nice saver of teammates (use "Rupture" and save your friend!)
- BIG gaining of health on "x6 Feast" (i have more than +900 HP!!)
- Your skill "Vorpal Spikes" can give gold more than to your teammates.
- Hard to play (you must be a true professional that would kill and leave alive, even in situations such as meeting, one against two)
- Hard to kill ranged heroes if they hit and run. (C) Hell_Pet
- You must keep in balance: support comrades, tanking, stoping enemy with your "Rupture"
On first times (1-7 lvl) try ro kill many creeps, becouse you nedd too many money to buy "Randuin's Omen" first, and "Guardian Angel" second.
Mid game (8-14 lvl). This is your rise. You kill so easily, that your opponents are trying to avoid meeting with you, or to attack by full team.
Long game (14-18 lvl). If you dont win (if you have normal team) you bad Cho :D
Your tactics: use Feral Scream (w) -> Feast (r) -> (if enemy go out) Rupture (q) -> Feral Scream (w).
This is end. Yes, this is slim guide. Guide for no noobs and no pro. Thx!