Cho'Gath Build Guide by iHij
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Defensive items after roa
vs full ad team
vs 3-4 ap team
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Cho'Gath with this build
|Yorick||Peace of cake. 0 mobility, just silence him if he try to attack, you can push later in game like in level 9.|
Hello, my name is iHij and I'm main cho'gath in eune soloq. I played him for so long and got to gold just because of his help, so I wanted to share how I play him. I didn't played him this season to much as I did last but still I always pick him if I have a chanse. by the way this is my first guide so please say what I did bad.
Now let's start with his passive CARNIVORE it's rly good spell because he can farm for hours and if he lose trade he will just regen hp fast.
His RUPTURE (Q) is sexy skill because he can poke, start fight, escape, scout fog of war. If he land it on carry at late game he can one shot him. So max it first.
His FERAL SCREAM (W) is nice skill u deal op dmg and plus SILENCE. broken... max it second or if u are vs somebody like trundle max it third.
His VORPAL SPIKES (E) is cool skill because it's easier to last hit, trade and it's get nasty when u buy wit's end. max it third or second depends vs what you play.
His FEAST (R) one of the best skills in the game u deal insane dmg and plus u can stack it to get more health.
Pros / Cons
Pros + Extremely Versatile Champ
+ Innate Sustain
+ Strong Waveclear
+ AOE Crowd Control and Damage
+ Giant Meatshield
+ True Damage Nuke
Cons - No Mobility
- Prone to Stack Health
- No Steroids
- Still Gets Creep-Blocked
- Somewhat Team Dependant
This topic is about how you should carry ranked games with cho.
1. First NEVER FLAME, I pref to mute players that you think are salty, ragers or something like that.
2. Second try to not push your lane to hard even if you are winning unless enemy jungler is udyr, warwick (jungler that need to farm much). And vs some champions you need to push (I wrote vs who you need in Vs. Champions).
3. Third it's big chanse that you will get kills because of your Feast (R), so you will be able to get fed even if you didnt got any kills in lane.
4. Upgrade trinket and ward.
5. Sixth FOCUS carry's because that's your job, in late game you can one shot adc's, apc's. Land Q if you land it silence him/her then feast.
7. REKT THEM.
ammmmm the most important thing in this game is farming, because 20-/+ cs is like one normal kill. The best thing is to freeze (Just last hit minions don't attack them until they get low hp to be possible to kill them by one aa (auto attack). It's way more easier to last hit with cho bacause of his vorpal spikes (E) plus you can be in lane for 24/7 because of your passive.