As of now I am putting the finishing touches on the first build while also starting 2 other builds.
Hey, this is my second build but please do not ignore it because of that. When I play LoL, I switch between ranged and melee characters, although I mainly play melee characters that have jumps (i.e. Irelia's Bladesurge and Jax's Leap Strike.) That being said, Orianna was a big change for me to get into the state of mind of playing her. I will place screenshots up later.
People may question why I build Orianna as a nuke instead of a dps but in truth, the only part that isn't support is that i get Attack instead of Protect. I build her like this because not only is it more fun, but it works as a late game support, which actually makes sense because without much Ability Power, you won't be able to help out all that much.
Pros / Cons
~ Great at zone control
~ Nice shield support
~ Insanely helpful slow/speed up
~ Great nuke
~ Pretty squishy
~ Usually focused in team fights
Here is the Nuke Build for Orianna.
With this build you should be able to solo lane or lane with a partner with ease.
For runes, I chose Insight and Force runes because The Magic Penetration and Ability Power will make sure that you eliminate your enemies. The Magic Penetration will help you tear apart your enemies since all your spells do magic damage. The Ability Power runes will help your spells do more damage. With both of these you, will be pulling off a lot of damage.
Not much to say here since I put most of my explanation in the introduction. I feel that this build is the best because the shield has saved me many times even though it's weak. That being said, the attack and slow will help you annihilate your opponents.
There isn't really much to explain for this mastery. You need the cooldown reduction that way so you can hit 40% exactly. Of course the point in Ghost can be moved from Ghost to Teleport or if needed, ignite. The reason that there is only one point in Intelligence, is because that and Sorcery will give you 5% cooldown reduction. Then Morello's Tome and Boots of Lucidity will give 35% cooldown reduction. Together you get the maximum cooldown reduction (40%).
This build is more of a mess around and have fun build.
It hasn't been tested but my friends and I have discussed that it would be fun.
This build is required to lane to become good.
Writing up build 2:
What this build will cover is some of the more diverse aspects about Orianna such as her passive. Her passive makes it so that if you attack the same target continuously within a certain amount of time, you will start dealing bonus damage equal to a certain percentage of your ability power. Every consecutive hit, you deal more bonus damage but it stops increasing after three hits. In this build, Orianna will be faster and depend more on her auto attack to kill enemies. Take note that this build works best if you have someone else (preferably a tank) that is being focused or is more in front. That way you can build up you hits and destroy them while in the background.
When farming, you have to be aware of enemy champions and that's about it. You use your Attack and Dissonance if you want to attack a large number of minions. Then you can also use Protect as an attack. To do that, all you have to do is target a friendly unit that has an enemy between the ball and the friendly unit.
When entering a team fight, make sure you put your ball on the person who's initiating. Then use your Dissonance when they enter. Then you can attack, use your ultimate, protect different people, or anything else you want.