Build Guide by Hanate
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Okay guys, this is my first build :D So please leave good comments and try this build out :D
Great Mark of Desolation x9
This helps to penetrate Champions armor so you can do massive burst damage and destroy them quickly.
Greater Seal of Furor x9
This will increase your Critical damage and will allow you to have more advantage.
Greater Glyph of Focus x9
These glyphs are the best for Akali in my opinion because these Cool downs will allow Akali to spam her moves faster to kill the enemies.
Greater Quintessence of Desolation x2
Same reason for Marks
Greater Quintessence of Furor x1
Same reason for Seals
1. The reason why I chose exhaust because it obviously slows the enemy target down and you would be able to get some more damage in. When the enemy tries to run, simply use your ult to lunge at them and kill them.
2. Flash is very helpful for Akali because most of the time, people think they are save behind their turret when up against Akali. Akali can use her ult and lunge at the target to finish them quickly and flash away from turrets range. If timed correctly, the turrets bullet will vanish and not hit you.
1.First you are going to buy "Boots of speed and 3 health pots"
2.When you have enough gold, buy the "Ninja Tabi and some more hp pots if you want"
3.When you have enough money to buy Guinsoo's rageblade, go for it :D. But You are going to get the Blasting wand and then the pick-axe" After that, buy the rageblade itself :)
4.Go back and get "Blasting Wand (Killing) or Giant's Belt (Cho'Gath or people with lots of health)"
5.Then get Blasting Wand if you bought Giant's belt or Giant's Belt if you bought Blasting Wand.
6.Get Rylai's Scepter
7.Now these three items will be your choice, you can only pick 2 out of 3
a. Abyssal Scepter
b. Lich Bane
c. Void Staff
I usually get the void staff and abyssal scepter and leave lich bane alone because i find void staff and abyssal scepter increase Akali's performance of high burst damage and getting away before back up comes and help. But, that's just me :D
8.In late game, you should save enough gold to get Guardian Angel to help you revive to escape or finish your kill.
HOW TO START OFF PLAYING
1. After you buy your boots and 3 health pots, go take a lane with a partner and DO NOT ENTER BUSHES!
A. Akali is very squishy and could easily be taken out less than 5 seconds.
2. When your minions arrive, hug the wall and try to get last hits with your "Mark of the Assassin skill" And Possibly, try to harass a little but keep distance.
( ONLY HUG THE WALL IF THERE IS NO POPPY! )
3.After collecting enough gold, go back and buy "Ninja Tabi and some health pots if you're not comfortable with the people you're against with"
4. By this time, you should have all your skills except your ult. Play defensively by hugging your turret.
(If you're low on health, good thing you bought the potion huh xD but still, do not walk away from the turret! Akali can stay stealth for 8 seconds and if they try to tower rush you, use your "Twilight shroud and high near your turret." In that mean time, the turret would finish them off or they would run like chickens. If they are moving back away from the turret and you are VERY low on health, make use of your shroud and run to your base!)
5. At this time, when you're level 6, You have your ult up :D.
(You can help your teammates by ganking or stay in your lane and hide in the grass. When they come near your turret, throw your shroud behind them because their first reaction is to run away and they'll run into your shroud which will slow them down. Use your ult and fly into your target and start killing them. If they manage to live and escape, use Exhaust and throw your shroud in front of them again to extra slow them and ult them to finish them off. This will teach them a lesson :P)
6. If you manage to get a kill, you should have enough to get your second tree item for Rage blade or buy the Rage Blade itself.
7. Help your teammates that are in trouble and help them push the tower for Extra Mulah (Gold) :D
8. Buy the rest of your items.... (Blasting Wand, Giant's Belt, Rylais Scepter, etc..
Enjoy guys :D!! Please rate and give good comments :)!!
The score i ended up with:D The score is kind of bad but I'm trying to show you how awesome this build is :P