Lee Sin Build Guide by GoogleChromeCow
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Lee Sin Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This will officially be my first guide on Mobafire and I hope you guys will find it very resourceful.
A brief introduction about myself; My IGN is GoogleChromeCow. I've been playing League of Legends for around 2 years and I have consistently played a jungling or solo top role ever since.
I've come across Lee Sin awhile a go and I will confidently say he is one of the strongest and versatile characters in game!. I will go further into this later on.
I have also used Lee Sin consistently during both normal and ranked after learning from extremely proficient solo tops such as Dyrus from TSM and the jungling prowess of Diamondprox from Moscow 5
After months of watching streams, tons of research, and of course playing the blind monk in both normal and ranked. I will compile my guide to help the rest of the league of legends community.
Hope you guys enjoy and constructive criticism is highly encouraged!:)
Why Lee Sin? What Makes him so Dominant?
As I said earlier, when compared to other strong solo tops, Lee Sin is considered to be the most versatile. Even possibly the strongest pick.
Just outlining the pure utility and offence of Lee Sin.
- A strong shield, with low cool down - Check
- Counters a wide variety of champions, such as Vladimir and Riven
- A attack speed and movement speed debuff Tempest
- Twitch ain't a ***** anymore, so isn't shaco. Tempest reveals stealth.
- Armour buff, spell vampand life steal from his second activation of Safeguard
- This makes him an extremely sustainable laner
- Use of energy instead of mana inhibits going back to base frequently
- Strong gap closer and jumping/escaping abilities Resonating Strike
- A skill that can displace( Dragon's Rage )opponents very easily
- His own energy replenishment skill. Along with an attack speed buff!
- Literally KICKS @SS Dragon's Rage.
From this list, it's safe to say that he has the potential to round house kick any other champion with a force larger than a kick's of Chuck Norris. Fluent combo and maximal use of ALL his abilities truly allow dominant top lanes and games for that matter.
Like any other champion, he has his downfalls. But this guide will show how to violate and abuse his opposition. While attempting to suppress and minimize his weaknesses.
Some Cons. A lot of Pros.
- 'Most Pros basically listed in last chapter. (Above)
- Extremely Versatile
- High Damage output
- Very rewarding to play
- Good Attack speed buff Flurry
- High Base/scaling stats = Good Early Game
- Hard to master
- Heavily relies on cooldowns
- Damage drops off at late-game
- Energy problems if not using Flurry
- Weaker against tankier teams
The list of pros is basically stated in the section above. Too much to mention in pros... His main problems as a character are very minute and the Pros > Cons. Detailed explainations of the Cons will be analysed further into the guide.