Nasus Build Guide by LucaBazza
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
NASUS AP OP
Are you tired of being harrassed and poked by ranged champions?
Do you always struggle because of lane bullies?
Introducing my new Nasus build... because AP is OP.
-3x GREATER UINTESSENCE OF LIFE STEAL (+1.5%) : they will help you staying in lane
-9x GREATER MARK OF ATTACK DAMAGE (+0.95) : they will help you last hitting
-9x GREATER SEAL OF ARMOR (+1) : they will make you harder to kill
-6x GREATER GLYPH OF COOLDOWN REDUCTION (-0.83) : they will help you stacking faster
-3x GREATER GLYPH OF MAGIC RESIST (+1.34) : they will make you stronger against AP champions
- Sorcery will give you more cooldown reduction for stacking
- Mental Force and Arcane Mastery will give you more ap and more damage in general
- Butcher will just help you last hitting
- Fleet of Foot will help you chasing down opponents or escaping from bad situations
- Meditation will increase your mana regen to stack faster and cast more spells
- Summoner's Insight will reduce the cooldown of your summoner spells which allows you to use more teleports and more flashes
- Alchemist , Culinary Master and Vampirism will help you going through the lane phase
- Greed and Wealth will give you more initial gold and over time income
- Intelligence will give you more cooldown reduction
- Wanderer will allow you to go back in lane faster and to roam better
- Doran's Blade will give you extra HP, AD and lifesteal to go through the lane phase
- Sorcerer's Shoes will give you extra magic penetration which allows you to deal more magic damage
- Athene's Unholy Grail will grant you an insane amount of Cooldown Reduction, a lot of Mana Regeneration, a little bit of AP and some Magic Resistance
- Lich Bane will give you a lot of AP, Mana and Movement Speed which is always good on Nasus because you can be kited very easily. It also has a passive called SPELLBLADE : after using a spell your next basic attack will deal bonus magic damage based on your AP which is awesome for your Q since it is considered as a basic attack
- Rod of Ages and Rylai's Crystal Scepter will both give you a lot of HP as well as AP; The Rylai's will also apply a slow whenever you damage an enemy with a spell
-You can also consider to build Zhonya's Hourglass because it grants a lot of armor ability power and since you're not going to be very tanky, its active ability may be very usefull
I know that is very common with Nasus AP to level up E first to maximize your damage output as fast as you can, but i really like to skill the Q first because you can stack very easily with the lifesteal/spellvamp given by the runes/masteries, and if you manage to do it you will deal a lot of AD and AP damage, which will allow you to DELETE squishy targets and it will make difficult for the enemy tanks to be effective and strong against you.
PROS / CONS
+21% Lifesteal at level 1
+15% Cooldown Reduction at level 1
+Cooldown of Summoner Spells Reduced by 10% (more stacks with teleport)
+More sustain with Biscuits
+You can spam your spells after purchasing the Athene's unholy grail
+Insane Ultimate Damage (fast DRAGON and BARON)
-You won't be very tanky
-Your E won't do a lot of damage until mid game
This is the end of my Nasus AP Build, i hope you guys enjoyed it, if i missed to tell something or you didn't undestand some points feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to look at my other Top Lane builds. :D