Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
(if the opposing team consists of tanks)
(if the opposing team consists of carries)
1) -45 Armor Reduction w/ 3 BC Stacks (this means if they have 0 armor you will gain bonus damage) late game swap the BC for either a second PD or LW (depending on whether your opponents have more tanks or carries)
2) Madreds + Silver Bolts = 12% of Targets Max Health is converted to damage (the average tank has ~4000-5000 Hp so that equals to 480-600 every third hit and 160-200 every hit)
3) 155% Bonus AtkSpd (125% with LW) (170% with 2 PDs)
4) 30% Slow on hit (this with a well timed Condemn shot and the effective use of tumble will make it very hard for them to get near you)
5) Decent Crit ~55% (85% with 2 PDs)
6) Decent HP ~2600
1) Easily Focus Fired
2) Must Keep Distance / Play Cautiously
3) Must pick targets selectively (generally speaking, your priority should be DPS Melee > DPS Range > Tanks)
4) Vulnerable to CC Skills
The goal is to rack up as much $$$ as possible with Madreds until you get the Black Cleaver, it is important to play defensively until then.
Have Fun and Enjoy!!