Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Vladimir with this build
|Maokai||once he gets visage it's really hard to kill him. bully him early, w his w.|
Hi FriendsMy name is LoL Beats, popular for my Tahm Kench guide top lane and creator of
LoL Beats ♫
I created this because no good Vlad Guides.
WHY PLAY VLAD?
Vlad is great at carrying solo Q with a very strong laning phase, since new rework.
Vlad Also scales very well into late game.
- Insane sustain
- Strong Early game
- Great late game scaling
- High outplay potential - W, Zhonyas, kiting, sustain baiting with your Q, Ult.
- Great Solo Q Carry
- A lot of fun
- No hard CC and pool as CC renders you vunerable (this is why Rylais is core)
- Difficult to master-bait people ;)
- shares same name as that Russian dude
2 Ways to play Vlad.
Bruiser with ZZ'rot
AP with Luddens
MS, CD is Vlad most valuable stats.
Then it's AP and health.
Resistances is SO POWERFUL on Vlad as he has very good sustain and armor/mr will increase the value of the sustain a lot.
Q gromp or double golems and run to lane @ 1:40 - this will make your empowered Q ready one tick faster for free which is huge in getting lane control.
Try to ONLY use your Q on the enemy, use it to harass and zone, very powerful as it doesn't draw minion agro.
Your primary focus is to farm, you have a very strong laning phase and you also are a monster truck with full items, if you fall far behind tho you are nearly useless.
Harass in lane with Auto's, dont take too much dmg for minions, use side brush to res-set minion agro.
Look for roams bot and mid, using your TP or if pushed up.
If you have ZZ, make sure it's placed before you make a TP play to get more value from it.
Your role in team fights is to be annoying and try assassinate enemy main threat at the same time.
You can tank a lot of damage and poke, especially if you go ZZ and are seiging mid, be annoying , force trades and sustain back up.
Vladimirs split push is very strong, especially with ZZ.
Ghost is great for split pushing, also it recently got buffed so im using it now and must admit im loving it. Vlad is powerful at sustained fights, flash is amazing, but ghost is really nice too.
This is when Vladimir shines the most, Vlad full build is a carry, tank, bruiser.
Very rarely do i feel as if i can 1v5 a team with a champion, but vladimirs kit allows him to pull off some incredible plays. With max CDR. - Pool, zhonyas and juggling Q's and kiting.
Be annoying, be a threat, take over the world with Russia behind you.
- You can Q, W and R while channeling your E.
You E will cancel earlier if you use Q for some reason, but still very effective.
- Be careful of grevious wounds/ignite
it minuses your sustain by half which is huge
- Q gromp or double golems @ 1:40 and run to lane for free charge on Q
- MAX W BEFORE E!! I see 99% people fk up on this, this is possibly the highest drive for me to create this guide. (Dyrus your a lovely guy but.. FFS, also please dont buy a warmogs over Rylas T_T)
- Really consider Ghost, it got buffed quite hard 6.10! MS is very good for Vlad, vlad loves the long, sustained fights and Ghosts keeps you kiting in those fights!
Vladimir is really fun, wouldn't consider broken but serious fun and can def main and climb to challenger.