Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
okay, summoner skills and masteries are your choice, these are what i use and they work perfectly for me. instead of teleport i used ghost or exhaust. * why exhaust*? in 2v1 situations exhaust one champ and stun the other giving you time to get away or kill them both.
(1)good creep killer mid to late game
(2)easy win 1v1
(3)good tower destroyer
(4)alot of lifesteal, making recalls uneeded
(1)glass, avoid focus fire.
(2)teemo's blind renders you virtually useless.
*skill use order*
(1)before level 6: lightning rush, shuriken, electric surge (stun) then basic attack.
(2)after level 6: lightning rush, slicing maelstrom, electric surge (stun) then basic attack.
1) I get dorans blade first(optional) i find it good with the HP boost, the damage and the lifesteal to stay in the lane as long as needed, im not too agressive to the point were i have to recall, but if i do thats what i have teleport for. typically i lane until i get BF sword and boots of speed( sell dorans blade). at this point if your team is good you should be ganking some. or keep laning until you can get infin edge. after infin edge get malady-- idc if people think malady is bad the lifesteal+ attack speed makes it worth it for me. next get phantom dancer the the atk speed, and movement speed are great. nextly bloodthirster is my next item choice, with the added benefit of malady you can regenerate your hp by farming. saving you annoying recalls. save up and buy madreds as last item, simply, it rapes.
(1) dorans and hp pot
(2) bf sword boots (sell dorans)
(3) berserkers greaves and starting malady
(4) malady and start phantom
(5) phantoms and start bloodthirsters
(6) bloodthirsters and madreds
(1)In the engaging of team fights i usually hang back for a second and wait for it to get under way. then use lightening rush to roll in and pop ult, (aim for dps--not tanks -_-) use electrical surge and focus a champ. you should eat right through him, after this pull out of the team fight and use regular attack from a distance since kennan is squishy :/.
--- trysetting up traps 1v1 against champs from bushes by using your ult and stunning them, your basic attack should do the rest. *note* cleanse will counter-act your stun.
the skill sequence is just random whichever you want to use, since your dps your basic attack does the real damage anyways.-- my best record with this build in-game is 28-5 my worst is 12-11.. *note* only been using kennan for a few days now. and this build is what i have founnd to be the best.
*please comment on the build to add anything in helps of making it better, i know this may not be a "perfect pro build" but it has worked charms for me. Enjoy!