Draven Build Guide by TheShadowBlunt
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my build for Draven. My main purpose for Draven is to do a lot of damage, move quick and have a lot of attack speed. In the next chapters, you will read about: How you use Draven in battle. The purpose of the items, the masteries and the runes. How to be good in a team fight and the use of the summoner spells.
I hope you enjoy it and after reading this, give it a like and leave a comment with your opinion.
Fist of all: SAY BEHIND YOU MINIONS. That is one of the basics you must know. If there are no minions, go to your turret or go in a bush. If you go in a bush, be careful, Because the enemy champions can already be in that bush. If your fighting against one enemy champion: If your going to attack, first do your ''Stand aside'', then attack. This is important, because the enemy can not easily run away. If you think you cannot win the fight, run away. In your running, do your ''Stand aside'' to slow your enemy. After doing that, use your ''Blood Rush'' to improve your movement speed for a short while. if your going to win, just finish him, But not behind the turret. If the enemy runs behind his turret, just do your ''Whirling death''.
* Boots of Speed: This is to give you in the beginning a little extra speed and it's the begin of Berserker's Greaves.
* Health Potions: In the beginning you have not a lot of health. It's just for healing if your wounded, so that your not have to go back to the base.
* Phage: It gives you health and attack damage. This is a good item for Draven, because he needs attack damage. Health is also good for Draven, because that makes him a lot harder to beat. Later you make from Phage Frozen Mallet.
* Berserker's Greaves: It gives you attack speed and movement speed. Attack speed is good for Draven because he does a lot of attack damage and with a combination of attack speed, you are O.P (OverPowered)
* Vampiric Scepter: This is to give you a little life steal. Life Steal is that if you hit an enemy, you get a little HP back. It's the beginning of the Bloodthirster.
* Zeal: It gives you attack speed, critical strike and movement speed multiplier. Critical strike is also important for Draven, because it does bonus damage up to his normal attack damage. It's also the beginning of Phanotm dancer.
* Frozen Mallet: This give you health and a little attack damage: It's like the Phage, but better.
* Blood Thirster: Gives you life steal and Attack damage. The most important of this item is the life steal, but the attack damage is also a good thing of this item.
* Phantom Dancer: Gives you a lot of attack speed and critical strike. Also a movement speed multiplier. After this you have all the attack speed of the items you buy in this build.
* B.F. Sword: Gives you a lot of attack damage. This is the fist item of the Infinity Edge.
* Infinity Edge: The most important item of the attack damage and the critical strike. After this you have the most attack damage and critical strike of this build.
* Guardian Angel: This is the last item of the build. It gives you a little armor and revives you after being slain. It has a cooldown of 5 minutes.
The Masteries of this build are: 21/9/0
The main purpose of the masteries is to support the items and at the beginning of the game you have a litte:
* Life steal
* Attack damage
* Armor penetration
* Cooldown reduction
* Critical strike
* Magic resistance
* Health per level
* Attack damage per level
* It improves the summoner spell ignite.
The runes are like the masteries: They support the items and at the beginning you have a little:
* Critical chance (8.37%)
* Armor (7.05)
* Critical chance (1.68%)
* Magic resist (8.04)
* Armor (2.1)
* Attack damage (6.75)
Critical Chance: +10%
Magic Resist: +8.0
Physical Damage: +6.8
If you are in a team fight, try to stay behind your team. First use ''Stand aside''. After that don't focus on one champion. Just attack the one that your team is attacking. You can also attack a champion that is not ranged, but don't forget to have a long distance between you and the enemy. If the enemy champion runs away, use your ''Whirling Death''. One thing that you must know is that you can use ''Whirling Death'' over the whole map.
The summoners spells in this built are:
Flash: This spell is to flash a short distance to your cursor. Use this spell in a escape or if your enemy gets away and you don't have a ability to slow him down
Ignite: This spell is to do true damage on a enemy champion. It deals 70 - 410 true damage. It also burns the enemy champion for a short while, dealing damage during the burn.