Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
How to own with eve
This build is designed to go with a jungler that does NOT start at small golems. Instead you start there, smite one ignite the other and spam your hate spike. Use 1 pot and you should hit lv2. Now your going to do one of 2 things.
1. If they have a jungler that starts on blue buff your going to run over there and kill him followed by the buff (or him with the buff if needs be)
2. Lane until lv4. (after killing their champ at blue do this anyway)
Once you hit lv4 go back and grab philosophers stone. Then gank all the time, ALL the time. Get oracles straight after mejais & boots unless you know they've put down wards in which case get it ASAP. From this point onwards you have 4 jobs:
1. Kill ALL opposing wards. Check everywhere, all the time, and kill any you find.
2. Gank, if they're out of tower range you can usually get a gank on them with your stun.
3. Give the enemy jungler a nightmareish time.
4. Ward baron & dragon when appropriate.
In order for eve to do massive damage she is very item dependent. However since you actually in most cases won't need to do more than stun to pick up a kill (KS as much as possible for mejais stacks, eve is awesome when she snowballs) you should be the one that is buying wards for your team. Obviously don't just spend your money on wards. But generally I tend to take it in turns with bot to ward dragon and generally I'll try to have a ward somewhere important (blue buff for example) to help gank the enemy jungler a lot. Anyway, job guides:
1. Pretty obvious :|
2. Your ganking is easy, pick on someone who has over-extended or someone below half health and out of tower range. Stealth in, stun and spam hate spike. Ignite if needed and do your best to be the one with the last hit for mejais stacks.
3. Kill him & his blue buff. Run into his jungle and kill 1 golem and 3/4 wraiths. Ward and gank him. All the usual counter-jungle stuff basically. Your just super-pro at it.
4. Again obvious. Ward dragon past lv4, ward baron past 20mins/lv10.