Evelynn Build Guide by Yaoi Fanboy
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
RULES when playing with this build (summary of the whole guide, for busy pe
1- The path of the Survivor is still in test. Changes might occur at some point.
2- This build is made for *draft pick* only. Use it in normal at your own perils! (See why in the next chapter)
3- It's fun to be creative and add your own flavour to this build, but please, don't be stupid neither. You can't blame me for failing if you aren't building Deathfire Grasp first as your whole dps rely on it, neither can you blame it on me if you decided to buy a shurelya or an hextech gunblade. Because I don't recommend those, that's why.
4- Eve ap is still new. Expect your team member NOT to be cooeprative, and even threaten to troll if you don't change. You WILL get reports. Your team WILL try to screw you up to have a reason to report you. Just **** them by carrying this game anyways.
5- Don't rely on your stealth like you used to ; pink wards as well as enemy champions or turrets can reveal you. Keep that in mind when ganking.
6- In the best cases, you can burst the entire enemy team with your ult. In the most common case, aiming the ad carry is often the best choice, even if he is a little farther away.
7- The way to play this eve is very similar to the old eve. The old, old one! You know, when she could still stun peeps? That eve. Except you probably won't have a mejai.
8- Keep in mind you are not the only one with stealth. This can cost you deaths in early, and teamfights in late game.
Pros / Cons
- Extreme nuke, that require but very little ap to work.
- Cleanse yourself from slows, boost yourself and refresh on assists and kills.
- Spammable spikes that combine so well with Rylai, and potentially Lich Bane.
- Can go on any solo lane
- Most of your skills are AOE, which gives you lots of assists even if you don't get the kills.
- Low cooldown QWE skills
- Stealth gives you a free blue-buff regeneration
- NO need of Blue buff. Your jungler can keep it.
- You and tibbers can make excellent friends.
- Shadow's Beckon? NO! SHADOW BACON!
- Cannot lane against everybody.
- No hard CC - only slows. And you need to be high level for them.
- Having stealth often lulls you into the comfort stealth is still what it used to be... which can be dangerous
- High cooldown on your burst - you have to wait BOTH your ultimate and Deathfire Grasp before entering teamfights.
Most of champions you will face either have ;
- more range than you, thus can harass you
- more close-range damage than you, thus can harass you
- more regen they can rely on, thus don't obther to be harassed by you
- neither of these, but a good jungler that will come screw you up. (And of course, you will play with randoms, so you won't)
Farm at your turret, using Hatred Spikes. It will be easier for your jungler to gank anyways.