Evelynn Build Guide by Zaum11
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
New [[Evelynn]] Abilitys, will delete when updated on Mobafire
Mid-July Patch Notes Posted by Udyr on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 19:04
Shadow Walk (Passive)
Evelynn fades away into the shadows. She can only be seen by nearby enemy Champions or true sight
While in stealth, Evelynn regenerates 1% of her max Mana every second
Casting spells, taking damage, or dealing damage unstealths Evelynn for 8 seconds
19/23/27/31/35 Mana, 1.5 second Cooldown
Evelynn fires a line of spikes through a nearby enemy, dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.45 Ability Power) (+0.4 bonus Attack Damage) magic damage to all enemies in its path
Hate Spike prioritizes what Evelynn has attacked recently
No Cost, 20 second Cooldown
Passive: Evelynn's spell hits on enemy Champions grant her 4/8/12/16/20 Movement Speed for 3 seconds (effect stacks up to 4 times)
Active: Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains 30/40/50/60/70% Movement Speed for 3 seconds
Champion kills and assists refresh Dark Frenzy's cooldown
50/55/60/65/70 Mana, 9 second Cooldown
Evelynn slashes a target enemy 2 times, dealing 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.5 Ability Power) (+0.4 bonus Attack Damage) magic damage with each strike
Evelynn then gains 60/75/90/105/120% Attack Speed for 3 seconds
100 Mana, 150/120/90 second Cooldown
Evelynn impales all enemies in the targeted area, dealing 15/20/25% (+1% per 50 Ability Power) of their maximum Health in magic damage and slowing their Movement Speed by 30/50/70% for 2 seconds
Evelynn siphons their pain, gaining a 150/225/300 health shield for each enemy Champion hit which lasts up to 6 seconds
Welcome to my build for Evelynn. I'll update as much as possible, but i dont have much time.
D.I.Y. (Read careful please)
Listen closely now. This guide is a "Do It Yourself" guide. I'll give you some different parts or decisions wich you have to do on your own. If you want a guide telling you "Do this and this and this" you are definitly wrong here.
Why am I doing my guide like this? I don't want to tell you what's right and whats wrong, I don't want to make this decision. I'll just show you how I see the things and maybe this helps you :)
If you made it past the text above and want to go on, I'll explain this guide. In some chapters the title contains a "(Decision)" or "(D.I.Y.).
What you have to do there?
If there is "(Decision)", I'll give you different options, you choose one and scroll down the page to find the point which has your decision in it's title: "Decision: "Your decision" ".
If it's a "(D.I.Y.), in this chapters, there are some essential information which need you to think about them and see, what advantages you can get out of them. On some special chapters, I'll Publish two chapters of the same Kind, the normal and the "(D.I.Y.)" Chapter for advanced tought ;)
One last thing: Have fun :D
You can use AP (Ability Power), AD (Attackdamage) (I always recommend the "per level" runes), Move Speed, Armor and Magic Resist.
In Masteries, try to get Arcane Knowledge , Sunder and Weapon Expertise for more damage. They will be important later on. I'll reference to it.
- All your Abiltys are dealing Magic damage
- Your abilitys have really good AD-Scalings if you compare them with the AP-Scalings
- Move Speed is important for an Assasin
- For a good early game you need to decide on either AP or AD (Decide)
- Decision: AD means first skill is Ravage
- Decision: AP means first skill is Hate Spike
The [b]Big[/b] [color=#00ffff]Decision[/color]
Now this is the first really big decision.
If you don't want to make a
BIGdecision, skip this chapter and come here again as soon as you are ready for it. In exchange do the Small decision arehbögaurge Chapters below.
Well, you made it this far. I'll list the Ability's AP/AD scalings below.
(Dont forget the maximum bonus AD is 600 (6 times The Bloodthirster and the maximum bonus AP is 1087,5 (<-- hope this is not wrong) (6 times Rabadons Deathcap. (Yes I know you can raise this with Masteries/Runes))
Hate Spike: 40/60/80/100/120 (+0.45 Ability Power) (+0.4 bonus Attack Damage) magic damage
Ravage: 35/60/85/110/135 (+0.5 Ability Power) (+0.4 bonus Attack Damage) magic damage
Agony's Embrace: 15/20/25% (+1% per 50 Ability Power) of their maximum Health in magic damage
So, is your decision what to build. AP, AD, Hybrid, Tank, you decide.
What do we know yet about Evelynn? I'll list it for you:
- All abilitys are dealing magic damage.
- She has an really big attackspeed bonus from Ravage.
- She's using Autoattacks and Abilitys.
- She is awesome to chase enemys.
- She can escape easily with Dark Frenzy. (Active: Evelynn removes all slows affecting her and gains 30/40/50/60/70% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.)
- She is good in a teamfight or when fighting in small groups (1vs1 or 2vs1)
What are this deep toughts bringing us to? I'll give you some things you should know about your build.
- Get Magic Penetration (Don't take Abyssal Scepter, this will alarm the enemys before you even arrived.)
- Madred's Bloodrazor is working well with the above.
- Phantom Dancer will support madreds Bloodrazor and give you some Move Speed and Critical Chance.
- Sheen is perfect, if you are Autoattacking and using skills at the same time. It's upgrades are suitable for you aswell.
- Hextech Gunblade helps you overall. It's just a standard for any Hybrid.
- Lifesteal, Movement Speed, Whatever you can get.
- Zhonya's Hourglass for your invisibility ;)
I'll go now and play Evelynn on myself now, trying this guide myself XD It's pretty hard to write a guide before the champ is out. :D
Updates will come soon.