Evelynn Build Guide by choffeloffe
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Quick explination of the chosen items and why
This build focus on being able to deal considerable amount of damage, while also featuing some survival capabilities.
- This item give you early survivability, while also making your spellcooldown lower, which again means that you can spam them even more. You get the tenacity buff which can save you form champions with slows, snares, silenceses and so on. In my opinion this is more valueable rather than the other two jungling items. But if you feel the need to deal more damage early on you can pick up
This item benefits evelynn's needs. You can the raw AP and AD , lifesteal and spellvamp. This gives you more survivability and lets you play more agressive while ganking. You also get the passive bonus which reduces the CD on the active spell on gunblade. This passive buff goes hand in hand with .
boots of - These boots gives you the ability to have more presences in lanes and sorter time walking from jungle camps. After the recent patch i would also recommend with the 15+ buff (alacrity), this keeps you form getting killed if you need to run from a gank or other dangerous situations.
Gives you the spellblade proc which is perfect for Evelynn. You also get AP, armor, CD reduction and mana. This item creates some aoe slow which again benefits your team and you.
This item finishes the hunt for the CD cap. It gives you more survivability with the health that it gives, the MR and the passive increase in healing, regeneration and drain effects, both your basic attacks and spell damage.
This item you're going to build last or second to the last item. Zephyr replaces . It gives more damage and even more movementspeed. It also benefits you autoattacks and you get to keep the tenacity buff.
The last item depends on the team you're up against. You have many options to which last item to build. Some of the items i have stated above are some of my most frequant choices.
- Randiun's Omen - gives you more health, generally more tankyness. This item is a must against autoattack champions.
- Liandry's Torment - Gives you overall more damage with your spells and the debuff it provides. It also gives you a little more health and some magic pen. This item i often pick against team with squishy targets and/or tanks that doesn't have some much damage potential.
- Maw of Malmortius - Gives you some more MR, AD and the lifeline debuff. You can also switch another in this build for a heavily health focused item to benefit the passive attack damage buff even more. This item is good against heavily AP focused team's.
- Gaurdian Angel - Gives you both armor and MR, but gives you less damage potential. This is item is good if you feel like you're overall not tanky enough. You can also be more aggressive wtih this item because of the passive buff, just be sure it's up before you charge in to a teamfight.