Example #1 (AP Based)
Example #2 (AD Based)
With style! :3
The NEW TIMES comes for hybrid Evelynn after the patch V4.1!! Now Hybrid is pretty Acceptable!! She becomes a true a hybrid!<3
Missile speed lowered to 1250 from 2000.
Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage.
Now grants the shield instantly instead of after a small delay.
I present to you Evelynn hybrid mini guide and i hope you will enjoy it.
CAUTION!! My english far from perfect, so please be tolerant. :D
Evelynn's origins are shrouded in mystery - a mystery she herself helps to perpetuate. What everyone does know about Evelynn, however, is that she is one of the most skilled assassins in Valoran. It is clear upon first meeting her that she is not quite human. Some theorize that she was cursed with a mild form of fantastical vampirism as a child. Supporters of this theory contend that her ability to sap the very life essence of her opponents on (and off) the Fields of Justice, while still being able to tolerate direct sunlight, would account for this belief. There is some evidence that Evelynn originally came from the Shadow Isles - the mysterious island located northwest of Valoran that is eternally blanketed by a thick, unnatural fog. It is thought that the Shadow Isles are home to countless forms of undead, though no one seems eager to perform the exploration necessary to find out the truth. Evelynn neither confirms nor denies her connection to Shadow Isles.
The power brokers of Valoran know that Evelynn's services come at the highest of premiums, and her recent addition to the League of Legends indicates that her ambitions are growing. Her savagery on the Fields of Justice has been so great that new rumors about her origins are now circulating. The most popular one - an abuse of magic as a child morphed her into the hungering beast her opponents see on the battlefield - always makes her smile when hearing it... an act which bares her razor-sharp fangs and teeth. Evelynn now curries favor from League summoners, gaining influence for reasons known only to her. While the nature of her plans- much like almost everything else about her - remains unknown, there's little doubt that those plans are now set on the world stage.
"There is little mystery about her to me - she is the ultimate predator."
After the Season 3 championship everyone start to play "AP MID" Eve, cause "Alex Ich" show "how to do". Meta can be changed. Just imagine, that you are a BATMAN...or Draven. Anyway, Eve got a balls!!...i mean - boobs, that's why she is OP!
Please leave your comments, vote and tnanks for the 291K+ views! <3
2) Pros / Cons
| Pros / Cons |
+ Great Damage output
+ Passive Stealth and MP Regen
+ USE AP and AD for abilities
+ Slows removing ability
+ AoE Slow + Shield
+ Low MP cost abilities
+ Good early game
- Pretty Squishy at start
- She is a melee
- Uneasy to master
- Hybrid Builds is unpopular T_T
- She need more skins :D
3) Ability Explanation
- shadow walk: ~ Evelynn can farm using her skills and restore mana during the invisibility. Stealth makes your gangs super effective and help to gang HARD and suddenly no matter warded bushes or NOT.
- hate spike (Q): ~ Farming and poking enemy. Activates
items ability. It's a general Eve's DPS ability.
- dark frenzy (W): ~ Passive speed bonus and remowing all the slows - perfect for the any collisions.
- ravage (E): ~ 2 Strikes = 230+ physical damage + attack speed (+120%, awww YESSSHHHH!).
- agony's embrace (R): ~ Eve tottaly don't care how fat and strong her victim: AoE that damages -25% of max health as magic damage + slows move speed by 70% for 2 seconds + damage absorbing shield = ideal mix for the enemy mayhem initiation! But use it wisely! (90 CD is uncool, bro, uncool :3)
Start with , max it first, then , but max it last, then
5) Items (With SCORES :D)
| Choosing Boots |
New feature - items now will be rated from 1 to 10. Of cource, it's my own opinion. .____.
- My reccomendation number one versus hard CC champions like Alistar , Leona and etc - . 8/10
- is nice choice for AP oriented players, but now they are less effective. 6/10
- For a fast travelling, gangs amd chasing. 9/10
- Enemy got 3 or more heavy AD champions - take this 8/10
- if you prefer an old one fast ganker badass Evelynn, take these . 10/10
: Take it if enemy got more then 2 AP champions. 8/10
: Don't forget to use "Active Ability" when chasing your enemies. Core for the most hybrid build. 10/10
: Magic Penetration + Health + Great "Unique Ability", thats why you should take it. Good choice for early or late game. 9/10
: makes you feel "too stronk" and tanky. Absolutely must have to counter AD enemy team. 8/10
: Since S3, this item is reccomended for Eve. AP + AD + ASPD + Life and Vamp Steals. Pretty acceptable. 6/10
: Why NOT?! No matter how fat will be your victim - it will be eaten >:D. Don't forget to use "active ability". 9/10
: Armor + Health + Magic Damage Aura. Tanky AD Eve too stronk vs AD enemy teams. Otherwise - less efective. 7/10
: Rarely used. Im not a big fan of this item. Its a good combing with
and increase AA DPS. 5/10
: I take this in a 80% of my games. Still OP even after the last nerf. 9/10
: Another good option versus AP champions. 7/10
: Good Options vs Burst mages, assasins and a lot of CC enemies. 6/10
: Sometimes you really need HP, but only sometimes. Rarely using option. 4/10
: You're become a really tanky, also increase your AP for 50! Nice choice if you are focused on a teamfights..If only you're not in the Summoner's Rift 8/10
: Don't know what to take as 6th item? Always focused on a teamfights? Guardian Angel and it will be fine :D 8/10
:And they just can't escape from you. Also greatly increasing your HP and AP. 10/10
: Good item,BUT DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE IT TO SURVIVE!! >:D 5/10
: Rarely used, but still okay item - if enemy team got too much CC. 3/10
: Sustan and damage choice. Will be for farming, duels and teamfights. 8/10
: Perfectly increasing your magic resist and sustain. 7/10
: Reworked to be a perfect killing offencive tool! 8/10
: Actually i bought this to replace
. Less armor, more damage! 8/10
7) Summoner Spells
[FLASH]: Still can't use it properly? It's time to learn to survive, flash can help you to get out from any problem. Take enchantment distorion if you you like to blinks your enemy till death.
[IGNITE]: Burn, baby, burn! Good choice.
[EXHAUST]: Helps you to win a duels or evade a gang. Another good choise.
[GHOST]: Who said, that Eve can't "backdoor"? Take it if you can't use properly.
[BARRIER]: If you're Eve is too offensive - it's your spell.
Middle farming is easiest. Your worst enemy is a crowd control! You're too squishy, so get ready for gangs. My desicion is - get 3 level, then cooperates with a jungler and gang bot or top. must be placed in a one of river bushes.
Oh no! You are pushing too strong and your jungler don't want to gang your lane? Its okay! I prefer to visit wraits in a jungles if it's happens.
At the TOP lane do the same things - and it will be okay! Some hot heads takes for sudden gangs. After the recall and shopping, for example, ask about enemy wards position, then teleports to the lane, go to the bushes, and waiting for good moment...it calls "SURPRISE"!!
Actually it looks like this:
I got some ideas about jungling as Eve, but really Season 4 gives so many options to farm in jungles as you wish. You must start with , then take boots and , then as soon as possible.
Make shure you got to destroy at bot bushes.
Let's talk about the jungling routes later.
is extremly easy to kill. Don't jump into the fight first or be killed fast. Make shure, that you have defensive items before start duels. Otherwise keep your refreshed, to runaway from chase.
Iniciation with is okay, BUT DON'T CAST IT ON THE TANKS, your primary targets is ADC and APC. Can't control carries - so you can't win teamfights. Otherwise keep it for retreats.
- Evelynn was designed by Guinsoo (one of the original creators of DotA-Allstars).
- Evelynn bears resemblance to Mystique from the X-Men Marvel Comics, more-so the movie adaptation.
- During the Beta, Evelynn was voiced by Lea Gulino.
- Her current voice actress is uncredited and anonymous to the public. She shares this voice actress with .
- Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen HERE.
- If Evelynn is seen by an enemy champion they will have an Exclamation point which was made famous by the Metal Gear Solid series.
- The developer of the Stealth rework also claimed to get the idea of the rework from the Metal Gear Solid series.
- The reason why Evelynn does not have quotes of her own from the altars is that Riot didn't want to give out to much information about her lore. Kitae, however, confirmed that she does come from the Shadow Isles.
- Evelynn's quote: "I like it when they scream" was originally made for Priscilla the Spider Queen (is an unreleased champion)
- Evelynn's joke is a direct reference to a quote by Evil Ash from Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness.
- Evelynn shares a quote with and the western altar; "Misery loves company". In addition, this quote could be reference to Emily Autumn song titled same.
- Evelynn shares a quote with , , , and ; "This way".
- Evelynn shares the same quote with : "If I must".
- Evelynn shares a quote with "All too easy"
- Masquare Evelynn is likely a reference to the roleplaying game Vampire: The Masquerade(im also likes it!) The skin also bears similarities to Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans, from Marvel Comics.
- Evelynn shares a Tango skin with . In the Chinese art, the only difference is the position of the spotlight.
- Evelynn and were the first reported couple on The Journal of Justice Issue 1. However, Evelynn reportedly ended the relationship in Issue 10.
| Chapter was taken from here |
Thanks for your support!! <3
==== 2014 ====
~ 25.04.2014 - Hi GUYS! :3 \Editing videos!..yes, it will be several videos. Editing Basic Jungling tutorial.
~ 24.02.2014 - Hi there MATES! <3 Runes was changed! Items chapter updated. "AP Evelynn" build is removed, cause - its too many full AP guides. Minor updates in a chapters. Editing jungling video and some pix for this fun guide. 95k VIEWS!!! Its really awesome!!
~ 21.01.2014 - Added new Jungling Build, some minor edits. Keep it up!! Sorry, have no time to do a jungling video. Added "Screenshots" chapter. Main build edited.
~ 13.01.2014 - Added new Jungle Predator Build. Will add a jungler video guide soon. Masteries edited - all explanations coming soon. =)
~ 09.01.2014 - It's updates time. Minor updates, you know. Some items added. New MEME added. Some descciptions updated! Almost 70k views! WOWZERSSS!!! i ****ing love you XD