Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
1. Exhaust for those victims who luckily get away from your gank.
2. Popping stealth and then immediately teleporting makes you teleport in stealth. Super Gank Potential.
I get my abilities in this order to let you start ganking as hard as possible.
Ravage being your main damage source is maxed out first and the increased stealth time and stun time from Shadow Walk is after that. Of course get your ultimate at any opportunity.
Runes are geared towards hitting harder so I go with Magic Pen runes to negate enemies natural magic resist for easier ganks. I use MP5 Seals because of horrible mana regen during the laning phase.
I start off buying Amplify Tome and a health pot just incase. I stay in the lane until I have enough gold to make my amplify tome into a sheen which is usually right around level 6. I Blue Pill back, grab Sheen, then start my gank fest. I upgrade gear when I have to go back for mana from ganks. Boots of mobility help with getting from gank to gank with ease.
1. Stealth. VERY IMPORTANT lol Stealth activates your Sheen or Lich Bane.
2. Wait 3 seconds in stealth for the Internal Cooldown on Sheen or Lich Bane.
3. Open on target with a normal melee attack.
4. Ravage immediately after your melee hit.
5. If they are not dead already spam Hateful Spike to proc your items and use ravage when possible. Run away using exhaust if it looks like a fail gank. Remember evelynn can't stand face to face with Geared melee carries.
6. If you have your ultimate you can go stealth and use your ultimate to activate your item procs. Remember to wait 3 seconds for the Internal Cooldown.
7. Always try to restealth if possible between attack targets.
8. When or If you acquire your Deathfire grasp. Use it right after you open on a target.
They will die very fast LOL. I usually save this for tanks but use whenever you want in Randoms.
In Team Battles you will be targeted first. Watch for Wards or Elixirs and Wait for your tank to initiate before jumping in and 2 shotting their Carries. It's a fine art learning when to strike but your a huge help when it comes to big battles. Even if you die you are going to take 2 down with you!
Pro Tips to Round the Guide Off
1. Always watch for Stealth Elixir users and Wards. If you need to switch lanes or call for help to kill the person. I buy an Elixir myself to see wards a little bit after I start ganking. The other team usually starts to wise up by then.
2. Even if they can see through your stealth you can still get your stun off.
3. Save your ultimate if you expect other enemies in the area of a gank. You can use your ultimate to be uncatchable.
4. If I see good gank potential on the other side of the map I go into the nearest bush and activate my stealth/teleport combo. Your enemies won't call MIA and you'll catch the gank without them seeing you coming.
5. Always try and have the Golen buff for the decreased CD's and the mana regen.
6. Hit and Run tactics work well with high defense enemies. Most people won't port for health when their at 60-70% health and Evelynn can capitalize on that.
7. After you kill an enemy you can stealth up to inhibitors and kill them quickly with your ultimate.
Hope you all Enjoy this Guide. Keep in mind it was my first. Feedback is much appreciated. Oh ye. I love evelynn :D