Ezreal Build Guide by MrB34t
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
|// Hello everyone my name is MrBeat and im a league of legends player. I like playing Ezreal. im currently in silver but i dont care i play for funzies. so i wanted to make a guide about my all time favourite champion Ezreal.
Ezreal is a AD/AP carry with high utility and huge burst or constant damage if played properly. so you should read this guide and have fun playing ezreal. i made few builds that you can test i can imploment more if tou like. ill explain every single build in this guide so its going to be long. take a drink and start reading.
Pros / cons of Ezreal
Pros / Cons
+ awesome poker.
+ great sustain.
+ easy to lasthit if AD.
+ fun to play.
+ awesome ultimate.
+ built in flash.
// Ezreal is a fun champion to play but can be counterd pretty easily. has many different builds and its super fun to play.
- hard to master.
- all main skills are skillshots.
- squishy if not built hp.
- pretty weak against some carries.
- fairly long cooldown on "E"
- ulti is a skillshot.
// I think Ezreal is a hard but very rewarding carry that can be played in many different ways.
Ezreal is a fairly safe pick and fits many team compositions.
|// Blue Ezreal is a build that uses all of Ezreals great spells and gives em a huge boost. this build is really fun to play and ints very inexpesive compared to normal triforce and IE build. and now your thinking "no good damage items.. really bad build" its not its really good and if you havent tested it you should.
the blue ezreal build was invented by the famous TPA BeBe. the build contains these items Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Last Whisper, Iceborn Gauntlet, Manamune and Banshee's Veil.
Pros / cons of BLUE Ezreal
Pros / Cons of BLUE Ezreal
+ best kiter in game (IMO).
+ crazy lategame damage to squishies.
+ great counter to many agressive supports.
+ safe pick.
+ awesome skillset.
+ true damage becouse of Spirit of the Elder Lizard.
// this build is pretty safe and its cheap as f*ck. (sorry for cursing ;)).
- pretty weak early game against hard carries like Vayne.
- needs good rections to jump away from tigth spots with Arcane Shift.
- abilitys are mostly skillshots exept Arcane Shift.
- early cooldown on Arcane Shift is pretty high.
- ultimate is a skillshot.
- sometimes Draven is so strong :((.
// this build has its bad sides it doesnt have that much early power.
but check out this video of Sp4zie playing BLUE Ezreal.
BLUE Ezreal runes!
- Greater Quintessence of Life Steal: // these are almost must for ezreal these will give you nice lane sustain. and this build doesnt have any life steal in items so its all good.
- greater mark of armor penetration: // these will give you the early lane domination if the enemy has little armor youll deal so much damage that he/she needs to back fast.
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction: // in this build these are perfect becouse you get 35% cdr from items and here about 4,6% and on your masteries you get that extra 2% so its 40%. this will allow you to spam all your abilities like a madman.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: // these are just for safety you need some protection from AP supports or AP mids if they gank a lot.
- Greater Seal of Armor: // these are for dueling the enemy adc if they dont have any armor pen youll be durable and safe. if you want you can pick Greater Seal of Mana Regeneration.
BLUE Ezreals masteries!
|// i picked this for a littlebit easier lasthitting before Spirit Stone|
|// i use this becouse you deal extra damage while your ignite is on cooldown its sometimes useful.|
|// i chose this becouse this build doesnt get any attackspeed from items so its good to have littlebit of it.|
|// awesome spell combined with your ult its good damage.|
|// this is a great mastery for adc it gives you nice damage.|
// nothing more to add rigth now i will add more to the masteries as the community wants