Tristana Build Guide by Ill Tank
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
xFIFAz here on my build on my personal favorite ad carry
This build is to show you how i play Tristana to farm well, put out a decent amount of damage to kill nearly anyone, and to survive long enough to kill.
Tristana, The Megling Gunner
The Megling Commandos are something of a legend in Bandle City. They have a history that spans centuries, and they remain the oldest yordle military unit still in service. They are renowned for their courage, deadliness, and ruthlessness, making them the most respected and feared of all warriors in Bandle City. Legends of Megling, the valiant founder of the commandos, are still heard throughout Valoran's taverns. It was these legends that most fascinated a young Tristana. Since she was a wee child, Tristana wanted nothing more than to become the crack shot that her idol had been all those years ago. She trained her entire life, until finally she was old enough to join the military and able to earn her place among the Megling Commandos. The senior officers were impressed by her abilities, claiming that Tristana was a natural, and her dream was realized the day she donned her Megling fatigues.
Though her heart lies with her unit, the call to the League of Legends was irresistible and now Tristana protects Bandle City as a champion. While intense and focused as a Megling Gunner, Tristana is remarkably different in her personal life. Outside the Fields of Justice, she is friendly and cheerful - the sort of yordle who always has a kind word for everyone. Tristana recently struck up a close friendship with Teemo, the Swift Scout. They are both members of Bandle City's Special Forces, so not only do they bond as yordles, but also as fellow warriors and champions... though she outright ignores any questions pertaining to a blossoming romance.
''If there's one person I'd trust to take on a difficult mission, it's Tristana - all day long!'' - Teemo
Lets start off by explaining her moves and what situations to use her moves
- great passive, every level you gain increased ranged. great to rain hell on your enemies in a team fight from great distance. takes the enemy melee longer to catch up with you with your Frozen Mallet an allows you to harass better and just poke at the enemies
- awesome move i focus getting late game only cause i feel the other moves hit much harder and are of more use to me early on to harass
- in my opinion my favorite move from her. allows you to jump to a place and deal damage and slow. used to run away and to chase, and u can hop over nearly any surface. Best of all the cooldown is refreshed instantly upon receiving a kill/assist. although i do not max this, its a good early game tool to jump on that champ that thinks he/she can wait out another minion wave and avoid ganks easily.
- best early game tool IMO, while auto attacking the minions they explode and hurt other minions as well as champions. AWESOME!!! and if the champion laning* against you pops that health pot use this on him (cuts his pot in half)and auto him a couple times to waste that pot of his
- Buster shot. O, buster shot how i love you so. this move deals loads of damage and knocks them back to keep draining them down. not much to say her except that if they are too close use they will take some time if they are walking (because of Frozen Mallet ) after you and it should be an easy kill