Ezreal Build Guide by Hirmans
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi, i am going to show you a way to play Ezreal that you will surely love !
Ezreal AP is one of the most underestimated AP carry in the game. It deals amazing damage, can chase and...OMGWTFBBQ it's so OP !
PROS / CONS.
That Ezreal has so much good and bad points. Let's list them !
+ Enormous harass.
+ Great escape.
+ Great chaser.
+ You can over range many of AP mid.
+ Easy tower diver.
+ Long shoot ultimate :)
+ Spells easily spammable.
- You will be so squishy !
- Focused in team fight.
- Hard to play against champs that have crowd control.
- You will have troubles to farm.
- You quickly run out of mana.
- Because it's basic on an AP build xD
- You are an AP carry and all your survive ability is based on your damages. The ennemies will probably take a lot of magic resist. With these runes, combined with the Void Staff and the Sorcerer Shoes, you will totally ignore the ennemies' magic resist.
- As you can see, Ezreal has more armor that magic resist at level 18. So now, don't worry you don't have this inconvenient anymore.
& - Exactly the same reason that the Mark of Magic Penetration.
These offensive masteries are really basics, cooldown reduction, ability power. It will give you a nice buff to spam your spells in late game.
These masteries are amazingly usefull for early game, combined with the Offensives masteries, you will have a good mana regeneration and cooldown reduction which will make you able to harass the ennemy during the lane phase.
- Mystic Shot : Take it first, it deals a lot of damage and has a short cooldown at level 1 so it's usefull in early game !
- Essence Flux : Take it after Mystic Shot and it's your biggest amount of damage in teamfight. Max it in mid game, at the end of the lane phase because it will be usefull in teamfight.
- Arcane Shift : It will be your biggest amount of tamage in 1v1 so max it early game. Moreover, when maxed his cooldown will get to 11seconds and will be spammable with some cooldown reduction.
- Trueshot Barrage : Enormous damage but easy to dodge, use it in the confusion in the teamfight and you will probably hit every single ennemy's butts.
First, use Arcane Shift to get closer of your enemy and begin the r*pe.
After use Essence Flux to make a crazy amount of damage on you target and other enemies behind him.
Now use Trueshot Barrage by aiming the enemy you want to hit without other target on your road to deal full damage.
And finally use Mystic Shot to reduce all your abilites' cooldown.
MID LANE MATCHUPS.
Ahri - Medium/Hard : Playing Ezreal AP against Ahri in mid lane will cause you some troubles. She has more crowd control than you and she is a good chaser. But she is a skillshot character and Arcane Shift will help you to dodge her.
EARLY GAME STUFF.
- And 3xis the basic laning stuff. You don't need Mana Potions because Ezreal's abilities do not cost so much mana so it's good.
- Take it at your first back. It's your main early game item, ability power, mana regeneration, and cooldown reduction. It's all the caracteristics you need for building Ezreal AP.
MID GAME STUFF.
- Because it's basic in an AP build.
- Finish it with the Fiendish Codex, it will give you magic resist, usefull on Ezreal because basically you have low magic resist. It will also give you a cooldown reduction of 15% and it will help you to spam all your spells as you want. Don't forget to take a blue buff !
- Take it as soon as possible ! It's freaking undispensable in all fighting phases.
LATE GAME STUFF.
- It's one of my favorites items in the Season 3. It has an AMAZING passive ! It gives armor and AP. Also a cooldown reduction, combine it with Athene's Unholy grail and a blue buff to have 40% cooldown reduction, which is the max you can get in League of Legends.
- Again, for the amazing passive, it gives you something like a 5th spell, it will give amazing damage amount. And compkete your magic resist bonus.
- And it's the last item, you are AP carry, so with some skill, you can get fed and being full stuff and have "Centuries toward of them" it's a cheap item and gives you magic penetration and counter high tanky characters.
Epic AP, Armor, Magic Resist, Cooldown Reduction, Magic penetration, you have all you need for an AP carry character. So now, AP Ezreal is surely not dead.
Dont forget to leave a vote, and tell me in comments if you have something to perform this build.
I hope i helped you. GL & HF