Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Right, i hope this build will not be rated very low.
1) If you play 5x5 always try taking the mid lane to be alone. If you play 3x3, try taking the up lane to be alone too. Simple
2) Putting your skills will depend on circumstances, fore example if you have an aggressive enemy, or enemy who uses life steal item and you cant kill him alone, in this situation you better train more Plentiful Bounty spell but not volley, and if the enemy is weak and you can easily kill him (always wait for level 6 to use crystal arrow) so when it is better to train more volley, because when you will kill the enemy more easier.
3) If the enemy you are laning with is aggressive, or dangerous ( like zilean, ashe) try killing only minions, don't concentrate on getting the enemy just yet. Keep safe distance.
4) Would be great if Twisted Faith could be on your team. More gold, more items, more damage, more kills.
5) Don't play very aggressive, the main object is minions. You can start being aggressive when you put some equipment on.
6)Don't use your ultimate for minor reasons. Keep it in store for stopping major threats ( For example Nunu's ultimate)
7)Don't walk alone when all players stop laning. Enemies often targets ashe first.
8) Buying sword of ocult is optional, you should decide by yourself to buy or not to buy it. (If you are gaining some assists or kills it could be useful, if not, when no.)
9)You should sell Philosopher's Stone later on in game, and replace it with something more useful like i replace it with Vampiric scepter ( Bloodthirster build)