Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Fiddlesticks with this build
|Volibear||Probably the highest threats cause he can charge up quickly to you|
|Evelynn||Try to keep up with her ganks or your team falls behind quickly|
|Xin Zhao||Just as Voli pain in the ass but if you ward out your jungle you´re fine trust me|
Hello, my name is Sammy. In this Guide I try to teach you what I´ve learned about Fiddlesticks with this Build. In my opinion it´s the best one for the current Patch. (6.11) You will learn everything from Jungling over ganking to Teamfighting in this Build. As you can see it´s not completely finished yet, I´m working on Videos, Pictures and the ganking+Teamfighting. If you find any spelling/grammar mistakes pls tell me. I apologise for them I´m from Germany so I dont speak fluent english. The whole guide should be done in about 3-4 days. Thank you for visiting my guide on Fiddlesticks. (22.06.2016)
Creeping / Jungling
1. Gromp; Dont forget to smite at the beginning, it makes killing him easier and you get your smite back earlier.
2. Blue Buff; Use your (E) and quickly after the (W) on the blue himself so the (E) prioritizes him.
3. Wolves; Nothing important to say, same as with the blue. You could smite it if you´re afraid of counterjungling until you have your Ward Item finished I don´t recommend doing it after.
4. Red Buff; You might wanna ask Botlane to ward the bushes around red because you often get counterjungled while doing you´re first one.
5. Kruggs/Golems; Important: You really don´t have to smtie these I see Fiddle players often forget about it, the buff makes no sense for you because you´re using almost no autoattacks.
6. Birds; Use your (E) on the big one then quickly after the (W) also on him -> he will die and you can finish the small ones of with 1 autoattack+red buff. After that you hit level 4 and you can skill your (Q) and start ganking.