Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Fiddlesticks with this build
|Volibear||Probably the highest threats cause he can charge up quickly to you|
|Evelynn||Try to keep up with her ganks or your team falls behind quickly|
|Xin Zhao||Just as Voli pain in the ass but if you ward out your jungle you´re fine trust me|
Hello, my name is Sammy. In this Guide I try to teach you what I´ve learned about Fiddlesticks with this Build. In my opinion it´s the best one for the current Patch. (6.11) You will learn everything from Jungling over ganking to Teamfighting in this Build. As you can see it´s not completely finished yet, I´m working on Videos, Pictures and the ganking+Teamfighting. If you find any spelling/grammar mistakes pls tell me. I apologise for them I´m from Germany so I dont speak fluent english. The whole guide should be done in about 3-4 days. Thank you for visiting my guide on Fiddlesticks. (22.06.2016)
Creeping / Jungling
1. Gromp; Dont forget to smite at the beginning, it makes killing him easier and you get your smite back earlier.
2. Blue Buff; Use your (E) and quickly after the (W) on the blue himself so the (E) prioritizes him.
3. Wolves; Nothing important to say, same as with the blue. You could smite it if you´re afraid of counterjungling until you have your Ward Item finished I don´t recommend doing it after.
4. Red Buff; You might wanna ask Botlane to ward the bushes around red because you often get counterjungled while doing you´re first one.
5. Kruggs/Golems; Important: You really don´t have to smtie these I see Fiddle players often forget about it, the buff makes no sense for you because you´re using almost no autoattacks.
6. Birds; Use your (E) on the big one then quickly after the (W) also on him -> he will die and you can finish the small ones of with 1 autoattack+red buff. After that you hit level 4 and you can skill your (Q) and start ganking.