Build Guide by Riltsken
Not Updated For Current Season
Just a note... This is how I play fiddle personally, and by no means do I advocate this as the best build. Fiddle can be played either solo mid or in a lane with someone, either way, you should be the main harasser with dark wind.
- Harass with dark wind, don't be afraid to do so, with drain you can knock their health down, and just drain back health if they harass back from a tank creep. I rarely use drain on a hero unless they are pushing past me or really close, since it is easy to move out of range.
- You have exhaust, so it can be very easy to just pop exhaust first and then drain a hero if you think you can get the kill.
- By level 5 you should have drain 2 and darkwind 3, go grab the mana creep so you can infinitely harass their heroes, this lets you spam darkwind everytime it comes out of cooldown. You can do this at level 4, but I personally think its more beneficial to get exp in the lanes since you aren't dishing out as much dmg yet (dark wind 3 is very strong early on).
- This ultimate pretty much owns
- You can easily take 2 or 3 heroes out alone, but it really depends on the situation. If you don't have surprise, don't do it.
- Bushes are great, if they are chasing you, the half of a second the bush takes you out of los is great for starting the crowstorm cast, and throws people off guard.
- If you are in a big standoff and you crowstorm in, you want to make sure you don't die either, once they target you, start draining someone to keep the storm a killin'.
- Don't forget you can crowstorm across mountains :], especially with flash up. This is the greatest surprise trick ever.
Late Game Tips:
- Keep fear up for those really annoying heroes, make sure you watch the game to see who your team is having trouble with most.
- Twitch ulti? Fear gets him out of the game fast, make sure your teams focuses on him while he is feared
- You can also fear annoying ults like NuNu or Katarina.
- If your team is chasing someone down, you can always flash + fear to slow them down.
- Fear can be used to stop stealther's from going invisible @ low health