Annie Build Guide by fighter5178
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello i am fighter5178 and I am making a build for my favorite caster champion, Annie, the dark child. She has huge nuking capabilities once she hits six. additionaly she can be a extremmly efective ganker when against most champions. If you like this guide give it an up vote but please do not down vote it cuase they hurt, instead please leave a comment and i will help you as soon as i can.
+ High burst.
+ Can dominate almost any champion.
+ Easy to play.
- Low sustained damage.
- Easily countered Early Game.
Ill give you a rundown of all the spells
Flash since Annie does not have a natural escape mechanism this is a good choice.
Ignite ignite is a good choice because it will allow you to get 5 ap when it is on cool down and it will allow you to pick up a few early game kills.
Ghost is mainly a lower level substitute for FlashThe Bad
will be continued at a later date
My Masteries are as followsOffensive
- I took because of the ap increase.
- I took so i can nab the cool down reduction.
- I take to help counter those annoying tanks.
- I grab for the damage increase.
- I grab for the extra 18 ap at level 18.
- I take because and extra 5% on top of all other item is amazing
- I take as it shreds low health targets.
- I take for some extra mana.
- I got because it saves lives.
- I grab decreased cool down on flash.
- I take The difference isn't that much but its better than the mana regeneration.
- I take To allow the blue buff to last longer.
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Seal of Scaling Health
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
I take Greater Mark of Magic Penetration For about 9 magic pen. this combined with sorcerer's shoes and Void Staff takes out over 40% of of anyone's magic resist almost allowing you to deal true damage to the targets that you should be focusing (the squishies).SEALS
IMO this is the least import of my runes. greater seal of vitality To start it all nine of them give you about 10 extra health however I chose these because they scale very well with Rod of Ages as they are per level at 18 give you about 180 health allowing you to be a little more durable in team fights.QUINTS
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power simply amazing. Three of them give you about 15 ability power at level 1. Allows you to easily control the lane early on.
- Start with a with 2 and 1 .
- Build into for the early magic pen.
- Be sure to grab Kage's Lucky Pick for the gold per 10.
- Start working on a catalyst the protector with a because you don's really need the mana from .
- Build as it makes you more deadly over time
- GO FOR steroids for AP.
- Get massive AP, nice armor, amazing active. Must buy!
- Now depending on the build you will get or . For void staff, an extra 40% Magic Pen on our runes and Sorcerer's Shoes is a large chunk of a tanks magic resist on top of that it gives you a decent amount of AP.
- With Abyssal Scepter It gives you Lots of magic resist, 70 AP, and it gives an aura to help get through some of tanks magic resist.
- To complete the build we get a the active will deal a quarter of their health for you, Some cool down reduction, and 80 AP. simply put this item shreds high health tanks. Always open a fight with its active ability
- Get all the elixer's so that you look like a pimp :)
I will break it down to early mid and late game
Early game (pre-6) Is mainly harass with
and to set them up for a lethal mid game burst.Mid Game (post-6) Now that you have them at low health by harassment its time to drop the bomb on them make sure is up then go
into spamming of and Late Game Simply put now you are probably dominating so open with an active from into along with then spamming of and Always remember to keep during fights as it is a free
Team fight Annie is slightly different than some other ap carry's so I will try to explain in depth on how to do it.The second after initiation of the fight.
STUN THEIR WHOLE TEAM!!!! You can do this with either or . However I prefer to do it with as you get the probably 600+ damage based on how far you are in the build on their whole team because they are probably group during the start of the fight.
FOCUS THEIR AP OR AD CARRY!!!!
Depending on who is more fed focus them with and make sure to keep up during the fight.
After killing their AP or AD carry they will probably focus you so when the damage starts coming use ].
A thanks to jhoijhoi for teaching me BBC coding with her amazing guide making guide and I also used her dividers as I love them..
Work in progress
I am constantly working to finish sections and improve the guide so any suggestions will be well taken.